news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Just now, Neil said:

if anything puts the royals all over the papers, he wants it to be him.

If that's what you want to believe about a kid coming to see his Dad after a cancer diagnosis,  then well that's up to you.

I don't look at the papers so miss all that

6 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

If that's what you want to believe about a kid coming to see his Dad after a cancer diagnosis,  then well that's up to you.

I don't look at the papers so miss all that

its an observation from more than just  today!

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

its an observation from more than just  today!

the kind of stuff you'd expect to see in the daily fail the scum or GB news  .... im no fan of the royals but Harry is the best of them  flying 14 hours to see his old man for 45 mins . 

13 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

the kind of stuff you'd expect to see in the daily fail the scum or GB news  .... im no fan of the royals but Harry is the best of them  flying 14 hours to see his old man for 45 mins . 

I reckon he's rich enough to get the fast flights my California flights haven't been 14 hours

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Funny how you managed to fly to california whilst your profile pic here tells us not to fly...

was nearly 30 years ago, and is part of the reason why i gave up flying.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

So you’ve still got air miles on those of us that have only ever flown to Europe, your son takes double flights, while you plan to spend summer on your brothers yacht which costs £100k to fuel. The no flights logo is a bit rich don’t ya think? 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

First he is doing it to get in the papers and now he is not getting here fast enough. 😆

for some reason the reporting is all about how many hours he flew for, when i know flights to California are quicker  than the reports, which suggests the 14 hours come from a harry press release.

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

1 minute ago, stuie said:

So you’ve still got air miles on those of us that have only ever flown to Europe, your son takes double flights, while you plan to spend summer on your brothers yacht which costs £100k to fuel. The no flights logo is a bit rich don’t ya think? 

Couldn’t have put it better myself 

Just now, stuie said:

i give my son a pass for flying same as i give you,  some people have brain enough to consider their own impact on the world.

i don't have the money to fuel my bruv's yaught (and i doubt the owners will fill the tank if they're not aboard), so i guess it'll be a week mostly parked up.
(FYI: i'll be travelling by train to the med - not flying).

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Couldn’t have put it better myself 

trollers of the world unite, no meaningful opinions of your own

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

for some reason the reporting is all about how many hours he flew for, when i know flights to California are quicker  than the reports, which suggests the 14 hours come from a harry press release.

Wonder if the horrible weather in California had an impact on that. No idea. Admit I have not looked at any reports just that he flew over

4 hours ago, stuie said:

much as i'd like to spend all summer on the  yacht i'll be lucky if i get a single week in the summer - the owners will be using it in the summer, my bruv says i can maybe go in october, dependant on other use (owners&charters), and FYI  the no flights logo is good, cos boats don't fly.