news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Just now, steviewevie said:

He's fucked

In a letter to the Prime Minister, Mirza writes: 

‘I believe it was wrong for you to imply this week that Keir Starmer was personally responsible for allowing Jimmy Savile to escape justice. There was no fair or reasonable basis for that assertion. This was not the usual cut and thrust of politics; it was an inappropriate and partisan reference to a horrendous case of child sex abuse. You tried to clarify your position today but, despite my urging, you did not apologise for the misleading impression you gave.’

Edited by zahidf

6 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yeah, he has to make his move...come in dishi rishi you horrible little tory.

Penny Mordaunt coming up quietly on the rails. The membership like a strong woman especially military connections etc, and the clip of her quietly and methodically flaying Rayner into subdued silence from the Box has been doing the rounds for a few months now and they love it.

She is still from the nutter wing though.

3 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Penny Mordaunt coming up quietly on the rails. The membership like a strong woman especially military connections etc, and the clip of her quietly and methodically flaying Rayner into subdued silence from the Box has been doing the rounds for a few months now and they love it.

I think it will be Nadine Dorries.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Copperface said:

joking aside...she might be a good outside bet actually.