news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Everyone prepared for blackouts? I’ve just ordered a UPS which should give me enough time to save my work or game and shut my PC down when the power goes off. 

Also can’t take the credit for this personally but are we ready for the Winter of Lizcontent?

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Everyone prepared for blackouts? I’ve just ordered a UPS which should give me enough time to save my work or game and shut my PC down when the power goes off. 

Also can’t take the credit for this personally but are we ready for the Winter of Lizcontent?

I bought some candles, batteries, tinned food and a gun.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I’m more worried about the energy firms, do they have enough money to make it through the winter?

just been reading about house prices falling (here), suggests that over £50k has been knocked off the value of my house. Would also suggest my new neighbours on both sides will now be in negative equity.

Edited by Neil

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Conor Burns was a naughty boy at conference apparently...

Seems to be such a culture of this from the Tory’s … of course other mps aren’t exempt either … wonder what it is that makes them feel the need ? Power over us plebs ? It’s bizzare 

16 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Seems to be such a culture of this from the Tory’s … of course other mps aren’t exempt either … wonder what it is that makes them feel the need ? Power over us plebs ? It’s bizzare 

at moment he's just been accused, innocent till proven guilty...but to your point, probably a mixture of booze and drugs, privilege, fucked upness from private school education, stressful weird existence, and just being a bit of a tory c**t.

Edited by steviewevie