The Glastonbury festival quiz

Crazyfool01

Just now, Quark said:

Don't worry, all the cool kids are too busy getting mashed for 5 days to pick up trivia :lol:

I'll drink to that!

To be fair every time I answer I start shitting it in case I'm right and need to ask a question so its probably a good thing. I just love a good quiz.

2 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I'll drink to that!

To be fair every time I answer I start shitting it in case I'm right and need to ask a question so its probably a good thing. I just love a good quiz.

It is allowed to ask easier ones ... they don’t all need to be marathon 24 hour ones :) ... you can look stuff up on the net too for questions 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

It is allowed to ask easier ones ... they don’t all need to be marathon 24 hour ones :) ... you can look stuff up on the net too for questions 

That goes against my quizzing morals ahah. I watch Only Connect and University Challenge every week so I'm no stranger to questions I can't answer.

7 minutes ago, priest17 said:

That goes against my quizzing morals ahah. I watch Only Connect and University Challenge every week so I'm no stranger to questions I can't answer.

Other than the missing vowels round (which I don't count) I didn't get a single one in the final. I can normally get at least one (maybe more in the earliest rounds)

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Cheers.

The Libertines played a surprise slot at Glastonbury 2015 after Florence & the Machine were bumped up. Which act were first approached but turned down the offer to play?

Blur? Probably wrong but I remember they were at Hyde Park that summer so were around. 

Edited by Kalopsia

13 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Ooh, was it Kaiser Chiefs?

Nope.

4 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Blur? Probably wrong but I remember they were at Hyde Park that summer so were around. 

Nope.

Should I give a clue?