guypjfreak

5 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

f**king COVID for Xmas

Nice 

How is it this time? 

I thought I had it last week as we’ve all been proper ill but tests said it wasn’t Covid. 

Hope you still manage to enjoy Xmas on some level.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

f**king COVID for Xmas

Nice 

In my teens I once 'experienced' a vicious red spot on the very tip of my nose - for three Christmas's in a row!

Basically, when I wanted to be coping off, I realised that I was the human embodiment of 'Rudolph'!

It was just the tip of the nose ie. nowhere else. Just the tip of the bastard nose, is all. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

In my teens I once 'experienced' a vicious red spot on the very tip of my nose - for three Christmas's in a row!

Basically, when I wanted to be coping off, I realised that I was the human embodiment of 'Rudolph'!

It was just the tip of the nose ie. nowhere else. Just the tip of the bastard nose, is all. 

Sniffing poppers at Christmas time? 😂

15 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Wife isn't okay.. I'm happy to stayed put and watch war film's lol 😂 I don't think the grandchildren would be happy though lol

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Currently in sunny New Zealand, showing the Glasto t shirt!
IMG_6220.thumb.jpeg.09de93ae99fa091db82c7fdadafb0c11.jpeg

You are upside down to us! Well, not really, but you know what I mean. Anyway, you get about a bit. Where's next - the moon!?

Hope you are having a fab time. And I think it's pure brilliance to have packed a Glasto t shirt. I also wonder if you'll get any comments on it?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

You are upside down to us! Well, not really, but you know what I mean. Anyway, you get about a bit. Where's next - the moon!?

Hope you are having a fab time. And I think it's pure brilliance to have packed a Glasto t shirt. I also wonder if you'll get any comments on it?

Whenever I've worn one of my Glastonbury t-shirts on holiday abroad I've pretty much always got a comment about it

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Yes, the Glasto t shirt always attracts comments and a great conversation starter in bars !

On 1/8/2024 at 8:51 AM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Thanks, seeing our kiwi grandkids here for the first time since covid. They’ve grown!
Some lovely craft beers here as well. 

Lady Eliza is getting big now..4 grandchildren all girls lol 

IMG_20230901_121314550.jpg

IMG-20230815-WA0166.jpg

• Upvote 2

Good news - was rung on Thursday by hospital to say they had a slot for my 2nd hip replacement surgery this Weds!! Manic couple of days sorting out work and care arrangements. Have been moved onto the nhs private contract at the local Nuffield in Bournemouth but keep the same consultant. Wasn’t lucky in main sale this year but will still try in resale/volunteering in the hope I am fit enough. The other hip was done end March last year so 2 new hips in 10 months is a miracle! Fingers crossed all goes well again. Wish me luck 😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Finally back from the other side of the world. Watched the Glastonbury 2023 highlights three times on an Air New Zealand flight ! @Crazyfool01will be pleased to know his hat has gone global😉😊

Yeah think that’s been my favorite appearance on the TV yet 🙂 although not flown for quite a few years . Will see what this years one brings .