guypjfreak

yesterday i ordered a Rollator Walker/Electric Wheelchair from a too good to be true advert on Facebook (cost £40 should cost £1k+) - to be safe i used PayPal, and now the order page says its shipped so hopefully I've got myself a real bargain.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Quark said:

That's a fantastic sight pal. Been such a journey for her!

Thanks old sons 

Yea massive and lots more of that journey to come.. We have her and her sister everyday these holidays.. Plus the other 2... 3 days a week so apart from beautiful days we're f**king busy lol but we're going to try and teach her to crawl... Use potty... And count.. All with me being a pirate and doing story's when she needs the loo. 

on her side she is teaching us sign... Patience and a reminder of how lucky we are in life...

This goes out to you keran old son.. 

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Thanks old sons 

Yea massive and lots more of that journey to come.. We have her and her sister everyday these holidays.. Plus the other 2... 3 days a week so apart from beautiful days we're f**king busy lol but we're going to try and teach her to crawl... Use potty... And count.. All with me being a pirate and doing story's when she needs the loo. 

on her side she is teaching us sign... Patience and a reminder of how lucky we are in life...

This goes out to you keran old son.. 

Not currently posting but I’ve passed the message on old son 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

i ordered some "too cheap to be genuine" stuff from an advert on Facebook, i don't really expect to get what i ordered, so used paypal to pay so i can get an easy refund...... just checked the tracking and its arrived in bristol today, so might get delivered tomorrow.

i hope its what i ordered as i'll have saved over £1k on the purchase. 🙂 

and the same again on the other order which is still in china.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

i ordered some "too cheap to be genuine" stuff from an advert on Facebook, i don't really expect to get what i ordered, so used paypal to pay so i can get an easy refund...... just checked the tracking and its arrived in bristol today, so might get delivered tomorrow.

i hope its what i ordered as i'll have saved over £1k on the purchase. 🙂 

and the same again on the other order which is still in china.

Cutting out the UK wholesaler and retailer can prove very cost beneficial. Let's face it - China is where they are getting a lot of their wares from too. However, one needs to do one's homework with any supplier, wherever they are based. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. 

42 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Cutting out the UK wholesaler and retailer can prove very cost beneficial. Let's face it - China is where they are getting a lot of their wares from too. However, one needs to do one's homework with any supplier, wherever they are based. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. 

I'm not too hopeful have tried a few of these Which haven't worked out have sent something cheap and nasty to me previously like a usb cable.

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm not too hopeful have tried a few of these Which haven't worked out have sent something cheap and nasty to me previously like a usb cable.

I'm not saying that I can do much better (although I haven't failed yet) but if it doesn't work out then maybe PM me with what you are after, and I can poke my nose in, if you so wish. That would require me knowing which supplier(s) you have used btw. 

15 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not saying that I can do much better (although I haven't failed yet) but if it doesn't work out then maybe PM me with what you are after, and I can poke my nose in, if you so wish. That would require me knowing which supplier(s) you have used btw. 

thanks yog, will give you a shout if it goes south.

On 8/28/2023 at 7:34 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

according to the package tracking one package was delivered today, I've been in all day no attempt at delivery has been made here. I've emailed a china post contact I've found and hope that gets somewhere in tracking it down..