• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh look.  It's the 11th july at finsbury park @19liam75   Someone should tell them they cant do that 

Decent shout tbf I could see them doing it. Community is supposed to be about new music but they had the Kooks headline this year so they don’t seem too bothered on sticking to that haha.  

Quick little prediction for fun because I'm bored lmao The Libertines//Wolf Alice//Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes//Miles Kane//Peace//Mystery Jets//Night Cafe//Jade Bird Declan McKenna/

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SCG95 said:

Nope! 

Did you purchase through Ticketmaster? Got an email saying they'd refund me and not to overwhelm with individual requests, but that was weeks ago now without any sign of an update.

23 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Did you purchase through Ticketmaster? Got an email saying they'd refund me and not to overwhelm with individual requests, but that was weeks ago now without any sign of an update.

I did, yep. Received notice of the gig being cancelled on 13/05. 

I’d also booked tickets for LG @ Heaton Park through Ticketmaster and that refund was given pretty swiftly once cancelled. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, SCG95 said:

I did, yep. Received notice of the gig being cancelled on 13/05. 

I’d also booked tickets for LG @ Heaton Park through Ticketmaster and that refund was given pretty swiftly once cancelled. 

What are you thoughts for a next move on this?

3 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

What are you thoughts for a next move on this?

Hopefully no need! 

Just happened to check my account now and notice the money arrived back today, coincidently. I’m sure it’ll be with you soon. 

Refunded today too! Thanks for the replies, sometimes its hard to know if its just you they've forgotten with things like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any discussions going on for community festival 2021? Potential headliners could be

Wombats? Royal Blood? DMA’s? Foals? Bastille? Liam Gallagher? NGHFB? Ian Brown? Two Door Cinema Club? Courteeners?

Some more realistic than others but who do we think we’ll see next year and when will we see the lineup?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 6:38 PM, Jake1234 said:

Any discussions going on for community festival 2021? Potential headliners could be

Wombats? Royal Blood? DMA’s? Foals? Bastille? Liam Gallagher? NGHFB? Ian Brown? Two Door Cinema Club? Courteeners?

Some more realistic than others but who do we think we’ll see next year and when will we see the lineup?

Did we even establish if it was going ahead this year pre-c*ntvid-19?
i hope it’s back next year.