McCor

Resale Club 2019

Everyone calm down but it's just changed to the form again. Still saying sold out

Back to letting us enter details and showing "Admission tickets are currently unavailable" when proceeding.

Just when you think it's all over a ping appears from Checkpage reversing the page where it says all tickets allocated to one the add registrations page again. They are toying with our emotions!

They are definitely toying with our emotions it either a joke on us, allowing tickets to be purchased by those in high places as mentioned previously before or a tiny tiny chance we may get a sniff, never say never maybe 

Edited by debted

That got my heart going. Adding registrations on my phone not able to breathe properly and hands shaking. Thought that was it happening then. 

I am feeling psychic this morning, painting my doors and had a strange feeling to stop mid paint check my phone...low and behold there was a checkpage text  2 minutes ago! Shame it wasn't actually for a ticket. Phone is now on loud!! 

Just now, Ozanne said:

What’s just happened?

Very little!

Just now, Ozanne said:

What’s just happened?

They put the enter registration details page back up. So those who are following that on check page got a notification. I’m only following main see tickets page and didn’t get a notification. 

Also there was a false alarm on whatsapp..