Resale Club 2019

McCor

5 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Always had 3 spaces unfortunately. Will be on the underground for a while today soI expect it will go on sale then

It's had 3 additional spaces since it came back on. Also pressing proceed at least 150 times a day. 

3 minutes ago, clitbang said:

It's had 3 additional spaces since it came back on. Also pressing proceed at least 150 times a day. 

I've been pressing proceed for weeks and somehow get a flutter every time I do it - it's absolute pure desperation!

11 hours ago, Lycra said:

So we are well past the longest previous interval between resale and secret resale and the print & mailing out of tickets will begin very soon. I will not be giving up on looking out for a secret resale but the prospects of one occurring decrease exponentially with each passing day. Do we need to ask ourselves.......has the traditional secret resale been confined to history? 

I think it may well have been.

The only reason I hold out any tiny hope is that they keep the Buy Tickets page https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2019/worthy-farm/1300001 live. If you had absolutely zero chance of using it, you'd remove it as it is just generating web traffic which costs money (I guess for See Tickets).

It's not outwith the realms of possibility that some hospitality tickets get returned, or similar.

All of this is a bit of a guess really, but it would make business sense incase they did end up with 100 random extra tickets they wanted to make money on.

I would probably suggest today/tomorrow is absolute end-game.

39 minutes ago, gordong said:

This must be absolute torture if there isn’t gonna be resale. 

Yep, i was convinced from the start there wouldnt be a secret resale, but still cant help myself checking every second. painful

Clinging on the competitions - brutal

Still holding on hope / keeping the faith etc etc..

As @Stu H said, the fact they still have the registration page live is possibly a good sign. I can't understand why they'd leave it up if there's absolutely no chance of a sale!

2 minutes ago, pentura said:

Still holding on hope / keeping the faith etc etc..

As @Stu H said, the fact they still have the registration page live is possibly a good sign. I can't understand why they'd leave it up if there's absolutely no chance of a sale!

I'm pretty sure it's because they're still pre-approving certain reg numbers for friends in high places etc. They give you a time limit to buy your tickets and only those numbers are going through. i live in hope it's for a different reason though :-)

I am sure its for friends in high place & corporate who need to buy tickets. I am still keeping some hope & will keep checking this week as I am lucky enough to work from home but thinks it gets slimmer by the day. 

6 minutes ago, hillwalker said:

I'm pretty sure it's because they're still pre-approving certain reg numbers for friends in high places etc. They give you a time limit to buy your tickets and only those numbers are going through. i live in hope it's for a different reason though ?

Let's hope it's the latter! 

13 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Didn't think the friends in high places needed to have a reg code, assumed they just got given a ticket

They don't. My work colleague is a huge funkadelic fan and follows them all over, he's always invited back stage and partys with the band. He's never registered to go Glastonbury but was given VIP Glastonbury tickets a few years ago when funkadelic played.

7 minutes ago, gazzared said:

They don't. My work colleague is a huge funkadelic fan and follows them all over, he's always invited back stage and partys with the band. He's never registered to go Glastonbury but was given VIP Glastonbury tickets a few years ago when funkadelic played.

One nation under a groove.. getting down just for the funk of it!!  Thats my era!

4 minutes ago, Superscally said:

The amount of people who are furiously retrying on here must be pretty small, surely Glasto could just pm us and say "oh go on then, you crazy kids... don't tell anyone , but here's a secret link!" ??

??‍♀️

• Like 1

Hi resalers. I'm an ee customer, so if someone who isn't wants me to enter the comp for them I'll have a go. Not sure if one ticket will have to be in my name, so if someone's a single or doesn't mind a risky 2 I can enter.

It's just my luck that after my complete failure in 2017 I'll win tickets when I don't actually need one!*

*Obviously I'm not going to win anyway, but we need to be positive.

7 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Hi resalers. I'm an ee customer, so if someone who isn't wants me to enter the comp for them I'll have a go. Not sure if one ticket will have to be in my name, so if someone's a single or doesn't mind a risky 2 I can enter.

It's just my luck that after my complete failure in 2017 I'll win tickets when I don't actually need one!*

*Obviously I'm not going to win anyway, but we need to be positive.

hi @Simsy, a couple of questions on the ee comp - when does entry open (do you have a link)? if I have an ee contract, can I enter on behalf of somebody else (luckily I already have a ticket)?