tobydlb

YNOT 2019

2 hours ago, Billjames7 said:

The 2019 app is now out with all stage times released. No clashes for me on first look ??

I just looked at the app and it still had last years lineup on it ???

5 hours ago, Tonybyates said:

I just looked at the app and it still had last years lineup on it ???

Have you taken updates? I took them last night and it updated from 2018 to 2019. 

DA151144-768E-4E5C-81DB-05FCB277339D.png

3 hours ago, Kelbow said:

Can you take gazebos this year?

I'd imagine so. Most festivals that don't allow them make it quite clear, and gazebos aren't on the prohibited list on their website

• Upvote 1

I'm selling a  Y Not Festival 2019 glamping ticket for 2 if anyone wants to upgrade.  Willing to accept considerable discount from face value.  See details in link below.  Message me if you have any questions.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/music-festival-tickets/y-not-festival-luxury-glamping-ticket-for-2-people-save-120-from-face-value/1345161495

8 hours ago, metalgearcol said:

Did anyone get a copy of the map for this year when it leaked last week?

D_eKVKsWsAAaZFp.jpeg

• Like 1

Map including campsites has been officially released. Does anyone know how big the campsite is? Like how long a walk from car park to arena? 

631FCDD2-2037-42F5-80E9-859D7DE0BBC7.png

Me and 5 friends are going for the first time in many years (youngest 24 and oldest 30)

Would you advise us camping in the quiet area to avoid all the loud teenagers and thefts etc?

Also I have noticed it says no disposable bbqs despite already buying some?

What are people taking food wise for the 4 days?

Hopefully better since we camped in the quiet area 3 years ago, but it was still really rowdy. The Thursday & Sunday were particularly noisy for a quiet camp site. 

Food wise plenty of half half decent food places when we’ve been, normally around £9 per meal at similar size festivals I’ve been to this year.

Weather looks like will be decent, YNot will be class with the sun out, ENJOY

44 minutes ago, gd44 said:

Me and 5 friends are going for the first time in many years (youngest 24 and oldest 30)

Would you advise us camping in the quiet area to avoid all the loud teenagers and thefts etc?

Also I have noticed it says no disposable bbqs despite already buying some?

What are people taking food wise for the 4 days?

1 hour ago, Dronx said:

Hopefully better since we camped in the quiet area 3 years ago, but it was still really rowdy. The Thursday & Sunday were particularly noisy for a quiet camp site. 

Thats the first night with nothing to do and then the last night so not really unexpected though.

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Thats the first night with nothing to do and then the last night so not really unexpected though.

Completely agree.  Just answering the question 

17 hours ago, Dronx said:

Food wise plenty of half half decent food places when we’ve been, normally around £9 per meal at similar size festivals I’ve been to this year.

Weather looks like will be decent, YNot will be class with the sun out, ENJOY

Thanks for the heads up! We will try quiet, see how we get on

Yeah im really looking forward to it now its close enough to see weather forecasts

I'm hoping I'll be too drunk to be bothered about food

2 Day countdown... eeeeeek

Any live ticket competitions? Could be tempted if any come up around 50 quid. Loads for sale on twickets etc. Dropped to around hundred quid 

Heard some horror stories from Thursday which isn’t ideal on hottest day of the year. Got to car park at 8.30 and tent was set up by 9.30 and felt quite organised this morning. Hoping the thunderstorms either hold off or aren’t too bad and have a good weekend all ??