Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

H.E.R. was removed from the North Sea Jazz Festival lineup and they posted on facebook yesterday that she has cancelled her european tour.  So looks like we have lost an artist before getting any new ones. 

Edited by Jaykc82

22 minutes ago, Jaykc82 said:

H.E.R. was removed from the North Sea Jazz Festival lineup and they posted on facebook yesterday that she has cancelled her european tour.  So looks like we have lost an artist before getting any new ones. 

Is that FB post removed, cause I was searching their socials this morning about the cancellation, but can't seem to find anything...

FWIW they've responded to someone on Twitter again saying (paraphrasing) "yes more is coming". Not holding by breath since they said "soon" over a week ago etc.

Don't really expect Foals to show up but it equally wouldn't blow my mind if they're announced. 

The person who does marketing for the festival has commented on the Azkena forum - the announcement is coming in April and there's 40% of the lineup left to announce.

The Spaniards over there are also taking the piss out of us ?

Just now, jparx said:

Absolutely no idea who it's going to be at this point. Holding out hope for Florence, but I'm not holding my breath. Can't wait to see who has prompted such a long wait. 

Probably no single name but more so the bulk of new names to be confirmed was the reason for the long wait