Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just links tot he ticket page doesn't it? The tickets are no cheaper than normal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can't wait for july so mad cool and nos alive facebook pages will stop make friday i m love jokes

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance we get the announcement this week?  If not we are going into April which seems super late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jaykc82 said:

Any chance we get the announcement this week?  If not we are going into April which seems super late.

Maybe not. The people see new poster at the city. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2019 at 2:36 PM, jparx said:

Just links tot he ticket page doesn't it? The tickets are no cheaper than normal.

A strong indication that they are struggling to sell tickets though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 40 Days said:

A strong indication that they are struggling to sell tickets though.

Any chance those Groupon tickets will actually be cheaper if/when the deal goes live?

 

1 hour ago, Degu said:

Maybe not. The people see new poster at the city. 

There is a new poster in Madrid now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

 

There is a new poster in Madrid now?

The same poster in diferrent place.  (Bus Stop) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Degu said:

The same poster in diferrent place.  (Bus Stop) 

Ugh, so that must surely push the announcement back a few weeks? They aren't putting up posters if they're planning on updating the lineup any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jparx said:

Ugh, so that must surely push the announcement back a few weeks? They aren't putting up posters if they're planning on updating the lineup any time soon.

Nah there’s always outdated posters up here and there.

Fun to think that this time next week, it will be halfway between the last announcement and the start of the festival.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Gossip have been announced for the Nos festival main stage. I wouldn't be terribly excited if they came to Mad Cool as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be very happy to have Stevie Womder as a headliner since he was just announced for BST Festival.  Not sure he fits in at MC though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jaykc82 said:

I would be very happy to have Stevie Womder as a headliner since he was just announced for BST Festival.  Not sure he fits in at MC though

Yep same. Not sure if he fits - someone from Spain could probably answer that better. He obviously went down a storm at Glastonbury, but I'm not sure if that translates to the average Mad Cool fan. Certainly makes sense to me and he's a big name that would justify the wait. Lionel too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jparx said:

Yep same. Not sure if he fits - someone from Spain could probably answer that better. He obviously went down a storm at Glastonbury, but I'm not sure if that translates to the average Mad Cool fan. Certainly makes sense to me and he's a big name that would justify the wait. Lionel too.

Just noticed NOS have Weezer. Would mad cool surely get them too anyone know? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Just noticed NOS have Weezer. Would mad cool surely get them too anyone know? 

I think Bilbao should be their only date in Spain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, not currently banking on Weezer at all for Mad Cool. Frustrating because at one point they seemed a cert for Glastonbury as well, but I doubt they will be at either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

I think Bilbao should be their only date in Spain.

Exclusive for BBK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

H.E.R. was removed from the North Sea Jazz Festival lineup and they posted on facebook yesterday that she has cancelled her european tour.  So looks like we have lost an artist before getting any new ones. 

Edited by Jaykc82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jaykc82 said:

H.E.R. was removed from the North Sea Jazz Festival lineup and they posted on facebook yesterday that she has cancelled her european tour.  So looks like we have lost an artist before getting any new ones. 

Is that FB post removed, cause I was searching their socials this morning about the cancellation, but can't seem to find anything...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Nickdp said:

Are foals ruled out from mad cool because they are playing low in benidorm?

That seems to be the consensus but as far as I know, they’re not billed as an exclusive there. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW they've responded to someone on Twitter again saying (paraphrasing) "yes more is coming". Not holding by breath since they said "soon" over a week ago etc.

Don't really expect Foals to show up but it equally wouldn't blow my mind if they're announced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The person who does marketing for the festival has commented on the Azkena forum - the announcement is coming in April and there's 40% of the lineup left to announce.

The Spaniards over there are also taking the piss out of us 😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...