Did YOU get a high five?

stuartbert two hats

On Thursday night, I was a bit..giddy, so took it upon myself to see how many people would give a high five. Turns out virtually everyone did. About three people turned me down and I was at it for hours. By the end, I was bellowing (Oprah style) "YOU get a high five, YOU get a high five, YOU get a high five, EVERYBODY GETS A HIGH FIVE". Obviously, I lost my voice. @Seldom Seen Kid also took turns in trying to get high fives, but I was much better at it than her :P

So, the question is, did a overexcited man get your and your group to give him a high five whilst walking around the festival on Thursday? Multiple hats may or may not have been present. 

If so, hello! Your high five was awesome!

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Absolutely mortal on Saturday our group gave out high fives and hugs for a good three hours straight, basically from Pyramid up to Shangrila. 

I reckon theres a good chance we got into the thousands for high fives and hugs. 

Was funny as fuck and also a good conversation starter as we basically spent the whole night stopping and talking to random people. 

Edited by chatty

Ha ha...I got one walking along the railway track on Thursday evening from a bloke rambling on about high-fives! Brilliant!

My friend bought 200 glow sticks to the festival and proceeded to start handing them out to people at Arcadia. Only one bloke declined to offer with a firm "no". He came back a second later and apologised and asked for 2 :D

Edited by The Red Telephone

I went up and high fived people randomly the whole weekend. It's most pleasing! I also hugged all the people working the Left Field merchandise stall, including a nearby security guard as I didn't want her to feel left out. She said I give a good hug. One Love!