Football 17/18

TheGayTent

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

In every Chelsea game I've seen this season he has always been the weak link (I'm aware of the sarcasm btw!). Always being slated and seems half a yard behind the game.

Yep. He's always second to the ball and on the remarkable occasion when he gets there first he makes sure to undo the good work by giving away possession.

2 hours ago, thetime said:

Tough run coming up with Barcelona , then utd and City away. Might let Arsenal back in for that 4th place if they can get the win against spurs. 

I would like to think things aren't that bad.

24 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Who are your 3 to go down then?

There's 9 clubs in the mix at the moment and Watford, Everton and Bournemouth all just sitting slightly ahead of those.

I had Watford, Swansea and Huddersfield at the start of the season.

It's going to be so close this year!

I think WBA and Huddersfield will go down.

Im torn a little on the last one. At the moment I am going for Stoke, but could easily be Newcastle or Brighton. Interestingly there is a chance that all 3 promoted teams could be relegated. Don't think that has happened for a while.

4 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I think WBA and Huddersfield will go down.

Im torn a little on the last one. At the moment I am going for Stoke, but could easily be Newcastle or Brighton. Interestingly there is a chance that all 3 promoted teams could be relegated. Don't think that has happened for a while.

Newcastle can't kill games off and that has me worried as a fan but it's so close you can't really say for sure.

1 hour ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Who are your 3 to go down then?

There's 9 clubs in the mix at the moment and Watford, Everton and Bournemouth all just sitting slightly ahead of those.

I had Watford, Swansea and Huddersfield at the start of the season.

It's going to be so close this year!

I think we’re down.

If I had to pick two others right now I’d go for Huddersfield and Newcastle.

On 08/02/2018 at 12:37 PM, Hugh Jass said:

In other news the new England kits are decent, so glad they’ve gone back to blue shorts. England just looked wrong all in white.

Not a fan of the gross neck line! Other than that, top effort. We should be playing in red away too, so I'm pleased thats back. The Nigerian World Cup kit trumps any I've seen in recent times its insane!

original?width=630&version=3839640