BBC schedules

eFestivals

11 minutes ago, Mattty said:

As in you don't know what Suicide Tuesday is? Or just apprehensive of it happening? 

It's the first full day back after Glasto. I usually crack a tin open at 10am and taper my way back into real life

I'm apprehensive that I don't fully get how awful a 1 week session is going to make me feel. 

Oh it'll be rough

1 minute ago, Someoni said:

I'm apprehensive that I don't fully get how awful a 1 week session is going to make me feel. 

Oh it'll be rough

Fill your freezer full of Cornettos and Calippos before you go so that when you get back you have a steady supply that you can tap into without having to go to the shops.

I plan on watching the highlights but I find myself just wanting to go to the pub and carry on the sesh whilst boring friends who haven't been to death with tales of this and that, there's usually a couple of acts around the 30 day mark when they get deleted off iplayer that I think damn I need to watch that back.

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Yup.  Shower first and then straight on with the highlights.  Would rather be watching the greatest hits of the weekend than The Chase.

Well that depends who the chaser is. If it's the fat dude then I'm in, if it's that woman who looks like the headmistress from Matilda I'm out.

5 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Well that depends who the chaser is. If it's the fat dude then I'm in, if it's that woman who looks like the headmistress from Matilda I'm out.

I'm friends with Jenny off that, she plays a mean ukelele!

My comedown was so horrific last year, that this year I've booked the Wednesday off as well.

Tuesday and Wednesday will be spent in bed eating Dominos pizza and watching the highlights on iPlayer...probably crying at how its all over. 

:(

9 hours ago, Simpo said:

These are the performances that will be filmed:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ec584f/artists/by/a-z

As usual, few of the earliest acts are being filmed, such as Hacienda Classical, Slaves, Bootleg Beatles. An exception being the Friday Other opener, The Pretenders.

One thing from this, and it's probably nothing...

Songhoy Blues start time isn't listed on the BBC site. In the official times, they have a whopping 75 minutes. I wonder if they're actually going to start later, the BBC know this, and they are planning to fit in a not-even-a-TBA-super-secret-unlisted-set on the Park?

It could be that the only thing they're doing to celebrate 10 years of The Park is Friday's TBA set, but you never know...

7 hours ago, Simpo said:

One thing from this, and it's probably nothing...

Songhoy Blues start time isn't listed on the BBC site. In the official times, they have a whopping 75 minutes. I wonder if they're actually going to start later, the BBC know this, and they are planning to fit in a not-even-a-TBA-super-secret-unlisted-set on the Park?

It could be that the only thing they're doing to celebrate 10 years of The Park is Friday's TBA set, but you never know...

I think you are into something there, they have got an extra long set and extra setup time, is their set particularly complicated?