Campervan tickets arrived check your envelope

Smeble

My tickets arrived today including campervan ticket, I know others have said theirs haven't arrived with admission tickets and are being sent separately, I nearly missed them in the envelope, check your envelope again and query with see if they are definitely being sent separately.

12 minutes ago, Smeble said:

My tickets arrived today including campervan ticket, I know others have said theirs haven't arrived with admission tickets and are being sent separately, I nearly missed them in the envelope, check your envelope again and query with see if they are definitely being sent separately.

The same with us. Tickets arrived all together today.

The See tickets e mail yesterday only mentioned the 2 entry tickets and not the campervan pass.

I guess that they have just printed, so those who had tickets earlier didn't get the CV pass at the same time.

9 minutes ago, Nanacat said:

Hi, we are glastovirgins, and are parking on the East campervan park. How long is the walk to the festival.? Also any tips? 

depends on the field you're put in. I was in E16 last year and it was a 10 minute walk. no biggie

26 minutes ago, Nanacat said:

Hi, we are glastovirgins, and are parking on the East campervan park. How long is the walk to the festival.? Also any tips? 

The hill down to Gate C where you enter the site is fondly known as the Hill of Death! (is ok!). Stand at the top of the hill particularly when getting dark and just look and look! Won't say more but you will be blown away!!!

8 hours ago, Patti099 said:

Hi, I've got a spare east campervan ticket for sale just looking to be pointed in right direction to sell it 

Isn't your campervans ticket personalised this year? May have a job selling it on but good luck.

On 03/06/2017 at 10:17 PM, MilkyJoe said:

Isn't your campervans ticket personalised this year? May have a job selling it on but good luck.

On 03/06/2017 at 10:17 PM, MilkyJoe said:

Didn't realise it was, haven't got it yet! Never mind 100 notes down the swanny 

On 03/06/2017 at 9:49 PM, Dillyblue said:

The hill down to Gate C where you enter the site is fondly known as the Hill of Death! (is ok!). Stand at the top of the hill particularly when getting dark and just look and look! Won't say more but you will be blown away!!!

How is the hill of death if recovering from a recent illness? Just how bad is it?

1 minute ago, Turbot said:

How is the hill of death if recovering from a recent illness? Just how bad is it?

It's a steep 100 metre hill that is manageable for a healthy person with no extra luggage. A healthy person with a trolley or pram then it's a nightmare.

Depends what sort of illness, but as an example, I'd say someone with mild breathing problems would find it a struggle, especially at night with the smokey atmosphere.

1 minute ago, Turbot said:

It's a steepish hill with a wide track going down it. There's the option of going straight up and down, or the longer way of walking at 45° to the slope to make it easier on the legs. Take your time and you'll do it, and there's the chance of stopping to rest on the way, just watch out for the crowds.

1 hour ago, carlosj said:

It's a steepish hill with a wide track going down it. There's the option of going straight up and down, or the longer way of walking at 45° to the slope to make it easier on the legs. Take your time and you'll do it, and there's the chance of stopping to rest on the way, just watch out for the crowds.

I like the idea of a good rest!

Mine arrived this morning. Does the campervan ticket get swapped for a sticker (like for the carparks) on site does anyone know? Was hoping for a sticker for the van to display all year round so people think I'm proper cool.

2 minutes ago, dimus said:

Mine arrived this morning. Does the campervan ticket get swapped for a sticker (like for the carparks) on site does anyone know? Was hoping for a sticker for the van to display all year round so people think I'm proper cool.

Yep

8 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

OH boy that photo so doesnt do it justice...Take the photo and imagine the hill looking ten times bigger, and thats how it feels at the end of the day :D

I live in the middle of the pennines. That hill is nothing. There are steeper bowling greens than that round here. 

15 hours ago, carlosj said:

In 2015 they stopped people going straight up and down and you had to go off to the side, they said it was for safety, don't know if they did that last years as we were in the West. Going straight up is a slog (we have 2 kids in a pram!) but going along the 45 deg route really makes a big difference to how easy or hard it is