Coach Resale

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no idea what was going on but I was on the page on 2 laptops at the same time after 5 minutes and got nothing as every city I selected said no tickets available. Pretty pissed off right now as got through on 2 laptops on initial sale I'm October and the website shat itself. Here's hoping 3rd time lucky on Sunday.

6 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

I have no idea what was going on but I was on the page on 2 laptops at the same time after 5 minutes and got nothing as every city I selected said no tickets available. Pretty pissed off right now as got through on 2 laptops on initial sale I'm October and the website shat itself. Here's hoping 3rd time lucky on Sunday.

The coach sale is always like that, as soon as you select anything it seems to sell out and you're sort of chasing the tail of it.  Sunday will be much simpler so keep postive

2 minutes ago, Inrainbows21 said:

Been every year since 2010 but have failed in every sale so far, even with 6 people trying each time. So frustrating. Anyone had much like with the Sunday resale before? Any easier, or more difficult? 

I've only tried the coach resale once before, and was unsuccessful, just like today. I've tried the sunday resale twice before and been successful both times (or at least someone has!).

Although now I feel like I need to run around touching a lot of wooden things as i've clearly jinxed it :-(

12 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I've only tried the coach resale once before, and was unsuccessful, just like today. I've tried the sunday resale twice before and been successful both times (or at least someone has!).

Although now I feel like I need to run around touching a lot of wooden things as i've clearly jinxed it :-(

Haha, yeah I think its just a case of having as many people trying as possible. How many people did you have trying for you both times your were successful? 

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

Congrats! 

Thanks. normally i solo it, complete opposite this time! though technically you are never alone at Glastonbury i have found. this will be quite an experience!

Edited by TiZuff

13 hours ago, chuckles07 said:

That was mad. I got in for one ticket for a friend. He gave me the wrong postcode. Fucking twice! 

That's up there with my brother who registered his postcode as bastarding Kent! How the fuck I managed to work that one out when it was through to the registrations page and it kept saying "invalid details" or whatever I don't know. 

He said he'd re-register properly the next year, but did he? Nope! 

Edited by verrymerry