Best acts you have seen at the festival

grumpyhack

37 minutes ago, MartinK said:

Only been to 13,14,15 and 16.  For me Christine and the Queens were incredible last year in a difficult morning slot, on the other stage and in the rain.  She nailed it.  

Not only nailed it, but utterly pulled the festival up by it's arse.

The atmosphere was flat as a fart after the referendum and the rain. I wanted to go home.

And then that. She saved my Glastonbury. And I will forever love her for that

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Fladog said:

2016 at Arcadia sunday night after LCD had just blown us all away on the other stage, the Plump djs vs Stanton warriors was 1 hell of a set to end a gloriously muddy epic 5 days

Hard core.

We wandered up there straight after LCD and I don't remember Stanton being on -they were probably on next? In any rate, we all went to bed. To be honest I was quite happy to sleep by that point.

I've only been twice so far but I don't know if anything will better seeing Arcade Fire headline 2014 whilst being front and center at the barrier. 

But then since Coldplay was the first band I ever watched headline in 2002 (albeit on TV), finally seeing them close the festival last year was a bit of a moment for me.

3 hours ago, rubenz said:

Anyone who questions whether the festival is good value for money needs to check out this thread. We have been treated to some awesome stuff over the last few years!

Mostly people who've never been to the festival I assume.

What I usually say (as there isn't any point trying to explain about how great it is to be in a muddy field with other like minded people, to people who haven't been there) is that I'd have to pay more just to see the bands that I'll see when I'm there. The rest is just a bonus.B)

4 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Hard core.

We wandered up there straight after LCD and I don't remember Stanton being on -they were probably on next? In any rate, we all went to bed. To be honest I was quite happy to sleep by that point.

They were on 01.30 till 02.30, well worth the battle of dead legs