The KLF

The Red Telephone

I guess we'll have to wait and find out on 23rd August 2017. Interesting though. My brother in law bumped in to one of the K Foundation creators a few years back. He asked him if they really did burn a million quid. I can't remember the exact response but it was in the affirmative. The bloke was constructing an external art piece in Moseley in Birmingham at the time.

They were a couple of cynical chancers who threw enough shit at the wall until some of it stuck and we're in the right place at the right time to capitalise. 

Which should work against them if it weren't for two things:

1. They basically admitted as much themselves, ended their career at its peak, deleted the back catalogue (which they owned) and literally set fire to the enormous profits. 

2. They made Chill Out, which is a masterpiece. 

May they drive in ice cream vans. 

7 hours ago, The Nal said:

They're responding to fan made hoax videos that people were lapping up. 

61119-Abraham+lincoln+quotes.jpg

Hey Mr Nal old son can you or anyone else make up a fake Glastonbury poster with Depeche mode headlining on Sunday so I can wind my mate up.. He's always leaving early but this year he really has to but he keeps on saying that he'd be gutted if they played... I've told him that they are a big rumour lol.. 

If you or anyone can help me with this id really appreciate it. G

13 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

They were a couple of cynical chancers who threw enough shit at the wall until some of it stuck and we're in the right place at the right time to capitalise. 

Which should work against them if it weren't for two things:

1. They basically admitted as much themselves, ended their career at its peak, deleted the back catalogue (which they owned) and literally set fire to the enormous profits. 

2. They made Chill Out, which is a masterpiece. 

May they drive in ice cream vans. 

This is all true enough, but they also had an ear for a pop banger, which is more than a lot of their contemporaries did.

If they really had any true contemporaries, I guess.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...