Worthy View Car Park Passes

phillyfaddle

Just now, phillyfaddle said:

See just said to me on Twitter ALL remaining car passes are being sent out today and I will get an email confirming despatch. Didn't ask me to DM them. So I continue to wait 

Just spoke to someone at See again on Worthy view's advice and got the same information. All will be sent out today first class, we may or may not get an email as there is a back up in the system.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

I'd email Worthy View and let them know about your conversation. Ask their advice on what to do if pass not received in time. Then call See again on the weekend. Suspect you'll get a different story from a different person!

Am trying not to panic too, as not yet had an email either....

Edited by Wherethewildthingsare
No email but I've just checked on my see ticket orders and its marked as dispatched today. Hurray, hope everyone gets them in time!

3 minutes ago, e_p said:

so will there be another email with direcgtiosn etc sent out?  i got the car park email yesterday

I would doubt it. This forum is your absolute best source for detailed directions! The standard info they send out just says 'follow the signs' from A361 or A37.

6 minutes ago, e_p said:

so will there be another email with direcgtiosn etc sent out?  i got the car park email yesterday

Now I have the dispatch email!

i doubt it. There's directions on the information pack they emailed previously. 

I'm not a sat nav person but just follow the signs to Glastonbury then worthy view then the odd arrow. Third year this year and we've never gone wrong despite barely seeing another car or person till the final field. It may feel like you're in the middle of nowhere but you're just a couple of miles from the greatest show on earth! 

I found tangerine fields totally different, you literally drive round the perimeter of the whole festival and can see the edges of car parks etc. In WV you won't see the festival till you're well past your tent 

Edited by Wherethewildthingsare

Hi all, really newbie comment but we have a Cark Park ticket, but a Worthy View accommodation ticket, will this get us access to the WV car park? From earlier forum posts it seemed like if you have a WV accommodation ticket you would be directed to the WV car park?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Luke

13 minutes ago, LukeM said:

Hi all, really newbie comment but we have a Cark Park ticket, but a Worthy View accommodation ticket, will this get us access to the WV car park? From earlier forum posts it seemed like if you have a WV accommodation ticket you would be directed to the WV car park?

Luke

Um, No.

As far as I am aware, WV parking tickets are different to 'Glastonbury' parking tickets.

You need a WV parking ticket to even get down the country roads leading to the WV site (hence slight panic about parking ticket)

i would either take the offer of a parking ticket offered above somewhere for £25, or get on to See tickets (good luck with that).

Hope you get there OK

14 minutes ago, Newtoit said:

Um, No.

As far as I am aware, WV parking tickets are different to 'Glastonbury' parking tickets.

You need a WV parking ticket to even get down the country roads leading to the WV site (hence slight panic about parking ticket)

i would either take the offer of a parking ticket offered above somewhere for £25, or get on to See tickets (good luck with that).

Hope you get there OK

Ditto above. Unfortunately you need a WV car parking ticket to access that specific car park. You won't get close without one as the stewards check it at various stages when you approach the site.

I've taken delivery of my tickets today and have a spare one as above. Drop me a PM if you would like to buy it off me

46 minutes ago, mikeyh1402 said:

Received email at last!

First time in Worthy View, third Glastonbury...Incredibly excited to see if the rumours of being 10 mins max walk from the car park are true...!

We have the email !! yay... first class post though boooo !! and yes the rumours are true, makes the hill all worth while!!:pleasantry:

2 hours ago, mikeyh1402 said:

Received email at last!

First time in Worthy View, third Glastonbury...Incredibly excited to see if the rumours of being 10 mins max walk from the car park are true...!

They are true. It's revolutionary if you've done the 'SAS are you tough enough' slog to general camping :-)

4 hours ago, LukeM said:

Luke

Email worthy view ASAP. In previous years they have said they will accept a general parking pass if you've bought one in error, rather than a WV pass - providing u have your WV booking confirmation to show. But rules may have changed, so best check xx

Soooo I leave for the south west tomorrow and still no sign of my WV car park pass. I've emailed them but not heard back. What should i do if it hasn't come I time ... Just show my booking to the road stewards? Will they let me in?!

1 hour ago, moho79 said:

Soooo I leave for the south west tomorrow and still no sign of my WV car park pass. I've emailed them but not heard back. What should i do if it hasn't come I time ... Just show my booking to the road stewards? Will they let me in?!

Contact Worthy View via Twitter AND email and ask for advice on best course of action. I suspect there will be a few in your position this year xx

2 hours ago, moho79 said:

I may be in the same situation unless the pass arrives by Saturday, hopefully it will as they say it's been sent out.  Might be best if you contact WV explaining the problem.  Also print off all e mails and confirmations etc as proof of purchase.  Surely the festival ticket, worthy confirmation and emails are enough to prove you bought a car pass?

26 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

My two came this morning, normal post!

Blimey! Your postie must get up early - ours doesn't usually deliver until after 11am! Mind you, he does tend to chat to everyone which means he knows to look out for bits of post (like our caravan pass!) and old ladies who might need keeping an eye on.