Worthy View Car Park Passes

phillyfaddle

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

As others have said, message about awaiting tickets has gone from my order but no indication if the pass has been sent.  Also havnt received any e mail from them. So I suppose it's just wait and see what the postman brings.  

My tickets were on a part cancelled order with no message at all whereas our other order for the tent says awaiting  tickets (when we just need the confirmation!). 

Fingers crossed tickets come tomorrow or Saturday. I don't remember ever having a dispatch email or having to sign for it.

52 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

No email for me yet :-(

I have emailed them today as my parking tickets have a completely different reference number to my tent. Similar to others, i need to get them to friends...

For the first time I actually received an e-mail saying that my WV car park tickets were dispatched yesterday. Assuming they arrive today (posty doesn't get to me until around 11:30am) I will have one spare if anyone would like to buy? £25 and I will cover postage (1st class), OR I will be in the area (staying Evercreech) from Tuesday afternoon so can arrange to collect

Just spoken See Tickets and they said they are printing tickets out today and I should receive the ticket by Monday but they are being sent out by standard post! He also said there is no way to get a refund on any parking ticket for people heading down before the festival start date as the don't do any Glastonbury refunds! I said this was no use to me as I was heading down at the beginning of the week but he said there was nothing he could do about it. He then said to call on Saturday if they hadn't arrived but he didn't know what would happen then, I said that would be too late and his reply was 'I thought you were only going down on Monday' I'm so wound up with all this now!

12 minutes ago, Tent Peg said:

Just spoken See Tickets and they said they are printing tickets out today and I should receive the ticket by Monday but they are being sent out by standard post! He also said there is no way to get a refund on any parking ticket for people heading down before the festival start date as the don't do any Glastonbury refunds! I said this was no use to me as I was heading down at the beginning of the week but he said there was nothing he could do about it. He then said to call on Saturday if they hadn't arrived but he didn't know what would happen then, I said that would be too late and his reply was 'I thought you were only going down on Monday' I'm so wound up with all this now!

I'd definitely check your consumer rights here, particularly if you paid by credit card. Did they not say that ticket will be sent out 10 days or a week before the event. Pretty sure they didn't say you may or may not get your passes a couple of days before the event.

2 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

I'd definitely check your consumer rights here, particularly if you paid by credit card. Did they not say that ticket will be sent out 10 days or a week before the event. Pretty sure they didn't say you may or may not get your passes a couple of days before the event.

I'm sure I said something similar but after speaking to his manager he insisted no refund could be given. Hopefully it won't come to this, I just woke up wanting to get things moving and it's just got me more stressed out ;-)

I'd email Worthy View and let them know about your conversation. Ask their advice on what to do if pass not received in time. Then call See again on the weekend. Suspect you'll get a different story from a different person!

Am trying not to panic too, as not yet had an email either....

53 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

For the first time I actually received an e-mail saying that my WV car park tickets were dispatched yesterday. Assuming they arrive today (posty doesn't get to me until around 11:30am) I will have one spare if anyone would like to buy? £25 and I will cover postage (1st class), OR I will be in the area (staying Evercreech) from Tuesday afternoon so can arrange to collect

Encouraging :-) I think you were in same position as me yesterday when your order status suddenly disappeared. Patience....as my other half (who isn't going - he's a teacher) keeps telling me...you always get them, he says....but, but!!! I'm waiting for 3 or would take you up on your kind offer xx

Managed to get through to see tickets, was also told that car passes were printed yesterday and should be posted by standard delivery today or tomorrow, not a signed for delivery.  I did say that I need it by Saturday but they became evasive and said that they should be with me by Monday!  That's no bloody use to me.  Also said no e mails being sent which contradicts what others on here have said.  Tempted to screen grab blue6fields pass and print it out!!

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Managed to get through to see tickets, was also told that car passes were printed yesterday and should be posted by standard delivery today or tomorrow, not a signed for delivery.  I did say that I need it by Saturday but they became evasive and said that they should be with me by Monday!  That's no bloody use to me.  Also said no e mails being sent which contradicts what others on here have said.  Tempted to screen grab blue6fields pass and print it out!!

Front peels off to stick to windscreen, looks different underneath.

sorry Chris. Hope it gets there in time.

just a ticket as well, no directions or post codes to get to the car park which was a surprise, so will be re- reading this thread to get some info

16 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

"printed"??? WTF?! See told me on 2nd June that the passes were in stock!