I GOT A RESALE TICKET!!!!!!!

thenavyone

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get my tickets :)

Gotta go to York rather than Manchester so an extra hour or so on my journey.

Still would prefer to be getting usual national express from my home town which would be about 2 hours quicker. Anyhow a few extra hours travel is much better than having to watch it all from home on TV.

Edited by I am Jon

I got two tickets on different days from different locations :)   

a friend wanted a thursday coach ticket so i went for that first and got through around 6.05

after some time celebrating it must have at least been 6 15 i clicked back out and started refreshing again for my other friend who had still not got a Wednesday departure 

few minutes of repeated f5's and made it to payment in time

never felt adrenaline like it, so happy. all our group confirmed and attending now

Success!  I can't claim credit for it.  One of my new friends that this forum put me in a team with had the magic touch.

Birmingham on Thursday.  Sorry to be missing the Wednesday but I am going.  

Going to have a look at the Clashfinder now.  I had been staying away from it until now.

Best of luck to anyone still working on this.  This coach re-sale went on for 20 minutes, which is longer than I expected.  That may be a good sign for Sunday.

23 minutes ago, Vanderlyle said:

Think you've done well to be honest. Dodged a bullet by avoiding Manchester.

Is Manchester a bad place to get the coach?  I'm driving down with 4 others, managed to get the ticket for our friend who didn't get a ticket in October.  Couldn't take the risk of only trying Sunday.

15 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Interestingly Taunton had the options to choose the coach time, that's new! 

they were 9am or 9.15 and 1.15pm I think 

Bristol on Thursday was the same funnily enough.

Oh and yes, got a ticket!!!!!!

tumblr_m56p3eGLd11rvzyvqo1_400.gif

Just now, thenavyone said:

Does anyone know how the return bus tickets work?  I bet lots of people get lifts home so coaches later in the day might be empty that should have been booked?

It's organised chaos. They don't check tickets they just fill up the busses from the front of the queues 

4 minutes ago, AmyShambles said:

Is Manchester a bad place to get the coach?  I'm driving down with 4 others, managed to get the ticket for our friend who didn't get a ticket in October.  Couldn't take the risk of only trying Sunday.

Only if you dislike Manchester :) It's fine, I'll be on the coach from there as I've done a few times now 

3 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

Only if you dislike Manchester :) It's fine, I'll be on the coach from there as I've done a few times now 

No dislike for Manchester, I'm from there myself! It was just that someone said we'd dodged a bullet by not getting coach tickets from Manchester (travelling from Liverpool).  I was intrigued.

14 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

Does anyone know how the return bus tickets work?  I bet lots of people get lifts home so coaches later in the day might be empty that should have been booked?

Last couple of years though it has been a bit better with seperate queues for different destinations. Was fine last year, walked straight on to the next bus a bit earlier than we were booked.

13 minutes ago, AmyShambles said:

No dislike for Manchester, I'm from there myself! It was just that someone said we'd dodged a bullet by not getting coach tickets from Manchester (travelling from Liverpool).  I was intrigued.

I know, I thinks they aren't a Manchester fan :D