Richi1988

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, jparx said:

I never found the streams too bad tbh. Obviously it's not ideal but most of them sounded good even if the picture was a little shitty.

Good point. I didn't bother in the end... mainly because I didn't realise they were > 50% through their set. Time difference fail :lol:

11 hours ago, jparx said:

Mental set list tonight. Bizarre they left out Identikit though. Clearly one of the best tracks from the album. Crazy seeing a RH set list with Creep, No Surprises, Android, Karma Police, Talk Show Host and Street Spirit in 2016.

Aye, that setlist looks superb... I can't believe they're playing even more classics! Squeeze Reckoner in somewhere and swap Desert Island for Identikit (sooo good at the Roundhouse) and it would be perfect for me! 

True Love Waits would be nice too but it seems unlikely as I think I've only seen it on one of the setlists so far. 

4 hours ago, kaytee... said:

and with Arcade Fire also planning a career spanning set, we're gonna be in for a treat.

We really are! I loved the Reflektor tour but I can't deny that I'm looking forward to seeing a couple of the songs dropped in favour of tracks I've not seen live/in a while (e.g. Antichrist Television Blues/No Cars Go).

Edited by TomViolence

27 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

Aye, that setlist looks superb... I can't believe they're playing even more classics! Squeeze Reckoner in somewhere and swap Desert Island for Identikit (sooo good at the Roundhouse) and it would be perfect for me! 

True Love Waits would be nice too but it seems unlikely as I think I've only seen it on one of the setlists so far. 

Yeah it'd be disappointing if we don't get Reckoner. I'd love to know their reasoning for leaving out Identikit since it's so clearly the best new song on record and live. 

On 4-6-2016 at 7:47 PM, Richi1988 said:

Sorry if this has alreasy been mentioned but is there a fan park or anything for the euros anywhere? Really want to watch the final somewhere with atmosphere!

In 2014 there were 2 options to watch football on a big screen (that I know of). Praça do Comércio which is a square next to the tagus river with bars and restaurants, it has a big screen in the middle. Parque Eduardo VII which had a huge screen at the bottom of a hill in the middle of the park. There are plenty of food and drink trucks but you can also bring your own stuff. Personally I liked Parque Eduardo VII best, it's almost a festival atmosphere and has a huge screen (60 square meters).

Edited by Finge

1 hour ago, GuyGG said:

Maybe Crystal Fighters on saturday? They have a gig the friday in Spain

When would they play? Between AF, M83, Grimes and Ratatat! And Four Tet... I'd love them to play but I'll hope for them to be announced at Sziget, or else I might miss them :( 

13 hours ago, Finge said:

In 2014 there were 2 options to watch football on a big screen (that I know of). Praça do Comércio which is a square next to the tagus river with bars and restaurants, it has a big screen in the middle. Parque Eduardo VII which had a huge screen at the bottom of a hill in the middle of the park. There are plenty of food and drink trucks but you can also bring your own stuff. Personally I liked Parque Eduardo VII best, it's almost a festival atmosphere and has a huge screen (60 square meters).

Cheers for posting this! Looks like we'll be heading to Parque Eduardo VII (assuming they have a big screen again) :) 

On 6/2/2016 at 2:49 PM, SDNL said:

Howdy. Mentioned a while back that I had tickets I wasn't going to use and got a lot of people offering to take them off my hands. I didn't answer back because I thought I might still be able to go after all. Just had the people I was going with cancel *again* though so it looks like I'm definitely gonna miss out on the festival. :(

All of which means I have three 3-day tickets + camping available. Obviously I want to sell all three to the one person, so if you're interested in buying the three of them then feel free to send me a message!

These still available?

On 4-6-2016 at 8:25 AM, visdave34 said:

I asked Festicket yesterday when they would dispatch to Holland and they replied 'Tickets for the Nos Alive will be sent later on in June. You may receive them in the 2 weeks before the festival.' I think that's pretty late. Luckily I haven't booked a vacation in Portugal ahead of the festival.

I asked Festicket again when i will receive my tickets, and now they answered me exactly the same... I'm leaving the 6th of July, so I hope that I will have my tickets at that moment :o

8 minutes ago, GuyGG said:

I asked Festicket again when i will receive my tickets, and now they answered me exactly the same... I'm leaving the 6th of July, so I hope that I will have my tickets at that moment :o

I know this does not help you but i received my festicket a week ago.

1 hour ago, oxford20 said:

I know this does not help you but i received my festicket a week ago.

Festicket said to me that they have started posting tickets and that they are being sent out in batches. So i will receive them (hopefully) in a later batch

Edited by GuyGG

Hi there,

Me and my friends are going to Nos Alive for the firts time this year so, in terms of weather conditions and temperatures, I know that during the day we'll have sun but, what about the night? Does it gets cold on site? should we take something with us to put on, a pullover or something like that?

Thanks a lot guys, I was on Primavera a week ago and if Radiohead is half as awesome as in there we'll have the time of our lives!

Cheers

On 13 June 2016 at 6:19 PM, Daniel Comino Royuela said:

Hi there,

Me and my friends are going to Nos Alive for the firts time this year so, in terms of weather conditions and temperatures, I know that during the day we'll have sun but, what about the night? Does it gets cold on site? should we take something with us to put on, a pullover or something like that?

Thanks a lot guys, I was on Primavera a week ago and if Radiohead is half as awesome as in there we'll have the time of our lives!

Cheers

Through the day and up to about 9/9.30pm it will be almost unbearably hot, but after that you'll probably want a jumper as it get pretty cool by 11ish.

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 3:40 PM, gingerevans84 said:

Hello all, I have 2 day tickets for both Friday and Saturday for sale. £94 for each day, face value.

Alright mate, do you still have the Friday tickets available? I'd happily take them off your hands :)

7 minutes ago, dannie88 said:

Am I the only one who received 3 x day tickets instead of 1 x weekend ticket?

I am worried since I don't want to go through the hassle of validating my tickets everyday, and am also worried regarding access to camping site.

Anyone?

I just got weekend tickets (x2).

2 hours ago, dannie88 said:

Am I the only one who received 3 x day tickets instead of 1 x weekend ticket?

I am worried since I don't want to go through the hassle of validating my tickets everyday, and am also worried regarding access to camping site.

Anyone?

Don't worry, they will give you a bracelet. You won't have to validate each day.