Kanye West

seumasbeathan

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree with the sentiment of the article, but surely the flag was primarily an attack on kanye west rather than Kim Kardashian. I suspect the fact that kardashian was also humiliated wasn't in the flag makers mind.

I think the fact that a lot of people attack a man by belittling the females in their life is the sexist misogynistic thing. The whole your mother is.. etc that is entrenched in our society. Just like when they want you to understand that a woman is a person they use imagine if it was your sister, mother etc as though just realising that she is a person is not enough. 

You reap what you sow

What's that supposed to mean? You privately have sex with your partner and film it, you deserve to have your partner show it to the world later and have lowlife fuckwits use it as a weapon to put down your husband years later?

You reap what you sow

girl makes private sex tape with her boyfriend. now ex-boyfriend then releases sex tape in some jealous rage. ex-boyfriend releases song some ten years later called 'I Hit It First' in another attempt at grasping back the probably one successful thing he's ever released (seriously, who gives a shit about Ray Jay!?). knobheads print still of video on flag and wave it about at Glastonbury = girl is a slut / deserves it?! hmmm

I personally thought it was amazing, I convinced a couple of mates to come along who hate him and they said he was on of the best acts they saw all weekend, will admit some of the pauses really disrupted the flow of it though.

I started off near to the second speakers and the crowd definitely thinned out noticeably after about 20mins, just meant we could get further forward so no great shakes! I was jumping all over the place for most of the gig so having some space around me was completely necessary

Watching back, I think I Wonder was a very very weird choice. But other than that, on paper;

3. (Aborted and re-started due to stage invader)
  5. Intermission
    (Foreigner song) (Cold As Ice)
  7. (Chief Keef cover) (Remix)
  11. (verse 2 and 3 were performed)
  12. (first time since 2013)
  13. (Rihanna cover) (Kanye Solo Live Debut)
  14. (Bon Iver cover)
  15. (with Justin Vernon) (Extended version. 1st time… more )
  16. (with Justin Vernon) (first time that he performed… more )
  17. (Jay-Z & Kanye West cover) (Kanye Solo Live Debut)
  23. (Aborted and re-started with… more )
  24. (On Crane)
  25. (On Crane)
  26. (Queen cover) (On tape, Kanye / crowd… more )
  28. Encore:

That is a fucking bulletproof setlist, even with the Cruel Summer stuff, what more could he have done?

Watching back, I think I Wonder was a very very weird choice. But other than that, on paper;

5. Intermission
  14. (Bon Iver cover)
  24. (On Crane)
  25. (On Crane)
  28. Encore:

That is a fucking bulletproof setlist, even with the Cruel Summer stuff, what more could he have done?

Not played?

aye I Wonder was weird but i really loved it. it totally shocked me (along with Lost In The World and Hold My Liquor) which i didn't expect to happen during the set which was great (even if he did mess up two of those three songs)

I'm actually loving this, now I think of it, I had a fucking brilliant time. My opinion on it was forced into the negative, because when I met the group at the bar afterwards, with a big grin on my face, I was met by "Oh you cannot say that was good, we all hated it, people were leaving in droves. Appalling!". I got a bit dismayed and had changed my stance to "Well it was alright, I enjoyed it but it could have been better" over them slating it through the weekend. Now I'm watching back and remembering, I think fuck you bitches, I loved it.

I think playing Lovelock down in the middle, plus longer versions of Paris and Blood on the leaves. Could have made it almost perfect

yeah cutting down Blood On The Leaves was just not cool. if anything he should've played it thrice like he did at Wireless last year. what a song

5. Intermission
  14. (Bon Iver cover)
  24. (On Crane)
  25. (On Crane)
  28. Encore:

I Am A God (feat God)