The Weather Thread

LOCHLAND5

Just had this email through -

Hello All,

just to give you a pre warning there has been heavy rain during the build of the event, so the ground is very soft and muddy, just wanted to give you a warning so you can plan accurately.

See you in the fields!

The joys !

where did you get this email from?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had this email through -

Hello All,

just to give you a pre warning there has been heavy rain during the build of the event, so the ground is very soft and muddy, just wanted to give you a warning so you can plan accurately.

See you in the fields!

The joys !

Oh dear.... I'll take my extra crutch just in case then! 

Currently got half my wardrobe on my bed, warm clothes are just not as pretty as sunny clothes!

Lots of layers i reckon.

Just cleaned off my walking boots, still had remnants of last years Glastonbury. Waterproof jacket out instead of kagool. Im set bring on whatever weather you want to throw at me!

Thanks for the heads up Ramragon, i have a bad ankle from breaking it at V many moons ago and still have a dodgy foot from last years Glastonbury, sensible ugly footwear it is then!