The Weather Thread

LOCHLAND5

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather strangely if you look at the Shap forecast on accuweather above its totally different to the one at hackthorpe which is 2 mins from the festival !

I'll take thus one

http://m.accuweather.com/en/gb/hackthorpe/ca10-2/weekend-weather/327492

Think there is some gremlins on the original link? If you type Shap in (even overwriting Shap) it refreshes to identical to the Hackthorpe one. I also just checked Lowther which is also the same, make sure I wasn't going potty or accu had all of a sudden became amazingly cloud specific accurate!

Its been around 13-16c for a while here (15mile east of Lancaster) but the feel is a lot warmer, gonna be a belter!

bit grey today

get the crap over and done with before Thursday Please...

Hi Al In Mayo

Harewood ave, near Heysham High School,

sort of west end / heysham border

Met Office says it's going to be a bit grim all week....but brighten up on Thursday.

Outlook for Wednesday to Friday:

Staying breezy on Wednesday but showers will be lighter and more scattered. Drier on Thursday with sunny spells before the threat of further showery rain by Friday. Staying cool throughout.

:phew:

The main bit on the local news on breakfast tv was the fact that a month's woth of rain has fallen last night and more is due today... luckily no flooding reported yet

Good start to the week then !

its raining now, but its only light.  The rain last night was heavy, but i'd not say it was a months worth!

Yeh BBC news seems to be insisting that all will be well.

Still getting nervous though lol I hate unrelenting rain during festivals dont mind showers or a few hours of rain but it get old quick when it doesnt stop.