Whisky Bar

hogboy

Just reading on the official website under the Bars section there's a Whisky Bar....

"Whiskey lovers are in for a treat with the dedicated whiskey bar serving up cocktails, or just take it straight up on the rocks!"

Where is it? New? Can't say I've ever stumbled across it.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading on the official website under the Bars section there's a Whisky Bar....

"Whiskey lovers are in for a treat with the dedicated whiskey bar serving up cocktails, or just take it straight up on the rocks!"

Where is it? New? Can't say I've ever stumbled across it.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like the Cockmill Bar (in Accoustic field) will becomes this at night, the following is taken from the description of it

At the end of the night make sure to come back and discover the White Rabbit Saloon, the new American whisky bar in the Cockmill, offering specialty Tennessee whiskies, cocktails and music every night until late.

It's new in the cockmill by the sounds of it:

"At the end of the night make sure to come back and discover the White Rabbit Saloon, the new American whisky bar in the Cockmill, offering specialty Tennessee whiskies, cocktails and music every night until late."

"At the end of the night make sure to come back and discover the White Rabbit Saloon, the new American whisky bar in the Cockmill, offering specialty Tennessee whiskies, cocktails and music every night until late."

They're naming it after Jack Daniel's bar then, cool. I'm guessing they'll be mainly serving Jack Daniel's and other bourbons and not so much single malts.

Thanks for that, should have read a little more closely, not quite what I was hoping for, but still sounds like it'll be worth a visit.

well if its patch on Bourbon Street , god rest its soul , it will be fine with me.

Was one of my favorite places in 2010. Great booze and some cracking bands .Wish they would resurrect it.

Thank you! I knew there was a whisky place in 2010! I had a glass of champers in there. Get me!

We have a tradition. When drinking whisky one must raise ones shirt exposing the belly. One must then sing Alabama Song with enthusiasm, gusto even while slapping said belly with the free hand...in time with the music. You may also stamp one foot. See you all there.

Edited by grandadcollective