Football 2015/16

TheGayTent

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadn't realised Gutierrez left Newcastle on bad terms. He's looking to sue them for disability discrimination:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34526430

Serves the club right as well, they treated him disgracefully. He said he loved the fans but hated the board.

His performances dropped to the point where letting him go was the right call, but the club handled everything terribly.

Looks like Morton are getting some payback for all of the dodgy late comebacks we pulled last season? A couple of shocking late losing goals recently for us, added to the struggle to find goals, is just horrible.

It's a shame, as we don't really look and play like a bad team. We just lack a real cutting edge.

Typical! 

I don't bet any more. Haven't put any money on my betting accounts for 2 years. I don't have enough money to gamble with what I do. I miss the fun of it sometimes, and made a profit of about 20 quid most seasons, but it's just not worth tyre risk. 

I gamble very occasionally and in very small amounts. I mainly stick to matched betting which has been a good earner in the last 18 months.