the cribs

myers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're underestimating Deadmau5. Other headliner was the only slot he was likely to take, really.

no, i can understand deadmua5 has a massive following, ... anyway... cribs too low.. way too low,

But you just said you don't think he's big enough...

Yeah, Cribs too low, but the slot they're playing seems to be a special slot that always has bigger acts in it.

haha, you said the cribs weren't big enough too headline the other stage, so on that basis i said i didn't think deadmau5 is big enough... if being big enough decides slots on the bigger stages ?? define big? to which audience? who defines big and who decides if they are big enough? i know both have big fanbases though... obviously totally different acts.. yep... too low, but is following the opener a special spot? that was my original point really? way too low.. but an almost insignificant kinda slot? must just be me!?

I think the general feeling is people couldn't give two shits that they are so low down, and are in fact rather happy about it, because it doesn't add to an already clashtastic Friday.

nah... thats not the general feeling i got !

I'm absolutely over the moon they're playing that slot, if they come out to Mirror Kisses like they did at the Ritz Manchester the other month it will be absolutely bouncing!

Almost guaranteed I should have thought.

Edit - Mirror Kissers

Don't think it will be a million miles away from their shortened Coachella set ;

Mirror Kissers
Different Angle
Come On, Be a No-One
An Ivory Hand
Another Number
Our Bovine Public
Burning for No-One
We Share the Same Skies
I'm a Realist
Men's Needs
Pink Snow
Edited by The_Amazing_Oblong

Really looking forward to their set. They were great in 2007.

As an aside, there will also be a hint of deja vu with seeing them early on The Other stage and The Who and The Chems headlining Sunday night. Let's hope that's where the 2007 similarities end!!

Can't wait to see these, wasn't bothered what time they were on but glad they are where they are because later on in the day they would've definitely clashed with someone else. This slot will give them a huge audience as well as the place will be packed from the Opener, that is of course if many don't shoot off to the Pyramid stage for James Bay. Selfishly I hope quite a lot do disappear.

Almost guaranteed I should have thought.

Edit - Mirror Kissers

Don't think it will be a million miles away from their shortened Coachella set ;

Mirror Kissers
Different Angle
Come On, Be a No-One
An Ivory Hand
Another Number
Our Bovine Public
Burning for No-One
We Share the Same Skies
I'm a Realist
Men's Needs
Pink Snow

They'll do Hey Scenesters, surely? SURELY?