CD Swap 2015

admscott

Is there an option to share tracks via a password protected cloud storage site for the receiver to either burn to CD or add as a playlist to their MP3 player for the lazy?

Yes? Honestly, this is a little beyond me because I'm a 26 year old luddite. If other people are into it I don't see why not. The more music the better. Everyone okay with this?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can very easily put all of the tracks into a dropbox account and then share the link for the folder with someone, although strictly speaking (as with the CD's) leaves you open to piracy issues. I guess wait until the next big line up announcements and then get cracking, I'm thinking I may go for one CD of tracks and then do a 60 minute mix on another disc. I feel really bad for not actually shipping my CD last time that I have already purchased all of the necessary paraphernalia to send them out.

• 1 month later...

Stick me down for it. Was in last year, made an ace cd, but couldn't be arsed to send it. Promise I will this year

I was in the same group as you last year and I didn't send out a CD as I got a few good acts and then the rest was pish so I didn't send anything and I also didn't get anything from anyone :lol:

Also don't put me down for this as most of the acts I'd include are ones most people have heard about already (not my area of music expertise. can tell you about a load of Emo and Punk bands though :P )

Edited by justanothername

I was in the same group as you last year and I didn't send out a CD as I got a few good acts and then the rest was pish so I didn't send anything and I also didn't get anything from anyone :lol:

Also don't put me down for this as most of the acts I'd include are ones most people have heard about already (not my area of music expertise. can tell you about a load of Emo and Punk bands though :P )

ha, yeah, I got nothing too. Full line up tomorrow should encourage me

C+Ped from the first page because I hadn't noticed

GROUP A

admsctt
pehaw
ew*nkenobi
Matt - Ed Banger Records

GROUP B
neil_d
dangerous1957
evilduck
thomleck