CD Swap 2015

admscott

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. I've been compiling mine, but realised I need to pick up some blank CDs. Expect a PM, group B folk.

And has dangerous1957 changed user name or something?

Yes.....to this!

Happy still to be in this, done it for the last few years, although last year disappointed on lack of CDs in return.

I have updated. Funky Jim, I hear you'be been adopted so the update reflects that. New group. And Brave Sir Robin, you were a stragglers so I've put you in group A because I enjoyed your mix last year and want another!

Everybody okay with this?

Double bump.

(Plus planning to send mine out early next week, so Group C-ers, keep your eyes peeled for PMs needing addresses in the next few days.)

Received your CDs mate, nice design on the front and some cracking choices in there (loving the Foos choice!).

Lots of new stuff too. At the very latest mine will be in the post tomorrow night, so they should arrive for Wednesday

mavtj's CD packaging is so wonderfully handcrafted, I feel embarrassed for how shit mine will turn out... I'm going to claim that they're intentionally rubbish because I'm punk as fuck!

Also this Purity Ring/Jon Hopkins collab brightened up an otherwise pretty miserable evening when it came on in my car, how did I not know it existed before? My life is enriched.

CDs are all burned and will be posted tomorrow, had a hectic few days and not had the chance yet, hopefully things will all be calm tomorrow.

mavtj's CD packaging is so wonderfully handcrafted, I feel embarrassed for how shit mine will turn out... I'm going to claim that they're intentionally rubbish because I'm punk as fuck!

Also this Purity Ring/Jon Hopkins collab brightened up an otherwise pretty miserable evening when it came on in my car, how did I not know it existed before? My life is enriched.

CDs are all burned and will be posted tomorrow, had a hectic few days and not had the chance yet, hopefully things will all be calm tomorrow.

I felt the same when it came through. I'll be in town after work tomorrow (for half an hour as Wales dies after 5pm) to find stuff for the packaging. Bubble wrap man, wow!