Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just on previous refund and resale dates as I said a few pages back I wouldn't take that as 100% right.

2013 there was one on May 8th as it says but the first one was actually on May 7th. I know that for a fact as I bought tickets in both of them. There was a couple of others that year too afaik, possibly another one that week and then one near the end of May.

I think the following years there was only one though but not totally sure.

This is painful.

I remember last year spending ten days in front of my screen then went to the loo. My Whattapp thread said GO GO GO but I had the wrong page open all along which was http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras I was devastated after all the effort  

Can anybody confirm once and for all which page to refresh? 

If I remember correctly the went in around 45 seconds so there is little room for error. You have to be so quick and making sure you refresh the right page is a must. 

1 minute ago, Washangel said:

This is painful.

I remember last year spending ten days in front of my screen then went to the loo. My Whattapp thread said GO GO GO but I had the wrong page open all along which was http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras I was devastated after all the effort  

Can anybody confirm once and for all which page to refresh? 

If I remember correctly the went in around 45 seconds so there is little room for error. You have to be so quick and making sure you refresh the right page is a must. 

To be 100% certain use http://glastonbury.seetickets.com

Anything else really is guess work.

Lots are guessing on glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001/

as well as the one you quote which is where the main one above redirects to

Edited by Nobody Interesting

1 minute ago, RandyFishcake said:

Afternoon everyone. Today might be the day! Knob the Faith... oops, I mean Keep the Knob..... no.. Keep the Faith. x

Is Faith pretty ? I might go with your first option, at least itll pass some time whilst we wait for the sale..

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Nope!

You are contradicted by....

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Yep

I did a streak across the entire forum.

Which definitely makes this true....

Just now, Robinn said:

Us?

:wub:

Really hoping this resale happens sooner than later... like everyone else.

Being on the other side of the world, and now operating on minimal sleep for the past week and a half is killing me!!

COME ON SEE, I BELIEVE IN YOU.