Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Was on my 30 mins away from my desk in the house on a lunchtime walk armed with phone etc though.

The text noise came through and I was in no panic. As I grabbed my phone the email noise went.

Had just got into the park so dropped the dogs leads and I started shaking like a ****ing dog.

False alarm but hopes raised.

Now back home in my office and ready to go.

1 minute ago, davetherave2 said:

Just a question if and when we again get the nod is their any point clicking on a pre-filled registration page pressing proceed or best stick to main Glasto seetickets page or both?

to be absolutely safe, I'd go with the glasto see tickets page. 

Have the reg details copied on a word doc and ready to C+P into it immediately. 

Just now, davetherave2 said:

Just a question if and when we again get the nod is their any point clicking on a pre-filled registration page pressing proceed or best stick to main Glasto seetickets page or both?

There have been reports both ways on these pages. It seemingly worked last year for some and not for others :wacko:

Just now, davetherave2 said:

Nobody knows? I believe some people got frozen out last year by doing it but it really is just a guessing game until it happens.

1 minute ago, davetherave2 said:

From when this has been asked before the response seems to be we dont know, pre filled is riskier, could send you to a dead page. But if it does work it could save you valuable seconds. I'm not sure which one to go with either. I'll make a panicky decision when it happens i guess

I got an email through from checkpage but no text. i just tested it with efestivals homepage and the text came through. confused. anyway, i have laptop in front of my today so all is well... BE TODAY 

Edited by svphie

Just now, svphie said:

I got an email through from checkpage but no text. i just tested it with efestivals homepage and the text came through. confused. anyway, i have laptop in front of my today so all is well.

My checkpage text was delayed if that helps - no idea why, but the email came through straight away for me.

Just now, svphie said:

I got an email through from checkpage but no text. i just tested it with efestivals homepage and the text came through. confused. anyway, i have laptop in front of my today so all is well.

Didn't your laptop blow up last week??

Or was it the week before? Or was it someone else?

I used to have a life you know...

2 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

It's drawn at 2pm then notified by email today... 6 pairs, hopefully some people here!

Awesome, 6 pairs! Yeah really hoping to have another success story on here. Good luck to all who entered. 

Just now, lobo said:

Awesome, 6 pairs! Yeah really hoping to have another success story on here. Good luck to all who entered. 

I entered months ago but got tickets in the resale. Wish me luck kiddies!

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

What did everyone have for dinner

Steak or fish

Ah yes I remember I had lasagne!

What's your vector Victor?

you have clearance Clarence!!