Secret resales 2015

Terence99

On 2016-5-12 at 3:34 PM, JoshM87 said:

Have these resales happened every single year? I'm starting to get to the point where I think it's just sold out and I'm wasting my time refreshing a site which is randomly giving false hope.

To give you some hope............ the was posted less than 10 minutes before it happened last year. By the 12th May they were giving up!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

To give you some hope............ the was posted less than 10 minutes before it happened last year. By the 12th May they were giving up!!

We weren't giving up even after it happened. We were convinced there would be another

Edited by Lucy92

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

I've never before checked my Facebook other messages and email spam folder as many times as I have these last two weeks. What am I expecting to find there? I'm not sure. 

I just checked my junk inbox in panic, sat there at the top from WaterAid was 'will you be joining us at Glastonbury'

Needless to say I read it in panic as 'YOU WILL'

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just an email advising me when the tickets would be given away 

1 minute ago, General Lee said:

If there's no resale next week I'm in danger of dropping e C-bomb in reference to SEE*

*I would never do that really, I know you love us, you just have difficulty in expressing tickets in public. 

Oooh we should mail them one of those glitter bomb things.

3 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

This feels distinctly like when you're waiting for your friend to knock on your door to give you a ride, and you get a text from them saying "Leaving soon". :fuckyou:

Or when you ring your friend and she says she's on her way, and you point out that you've rung her landlibe