Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, outlinereality said:

Not even trying for myself, just friends, and I can't relax! That one really got me!

Same. I've managed to sort tickets for 18 of my friends this year, there are just 2 more i need to help and we're all going! I'm determined to get us all there this year

Just now, franathy said:

Can someone confirm that (new) registrations will close before the resale happens? 

Nope - theres no guarentee of that at all.  In fact if that was the case i would have expected it to have happened by now.

Just now, franathy said:

Can someone confirm that (new) registrations will close before the resale happens? 

No. That can't be confirmed.

1 minute ago, siblin said:

Nope - theres no guarentee of that at all.  In fact if that was the case i would have expected it to have happened by now.

ok thanks I just thought it might be a heads up that the resale was imminent if that was the case, wasn't sure what happened in previous years. 

1 minute ago, Cieran said:

Is everyone under the impression it's going to happen today then?

It's been mentioned that it's unlikely due to other resales having already happened today, though another poster claims they've had info from ST that it'll be today or tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, siblin said:

and right on queue they mark the TIPI tickets as sold out

In previous years, have they done all the worthy view and tipi stuff on the same day as GA tickets? It just feels like today is the day, but can't bare this if it's going to take all week!

27 minutes ago, Lala1978 said:

6th May see tickets said no resale....

The person running the seetickets twitter account won't be involved in those decisions though. They're front line customer facing staff, so they'll be amongst the last to know.

Ultimately - if there's tickets spare (of any type), then they'll be made available one way or another whether it's direct to the public in a resale or through one of the Festival partners or offered as competition prizes. To not do so would deliberately deprive themselves of income, and there'd be no logic in that.

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

If that's a concern, can you not persuade the person to register now?

No I just thought that was how it worked, therefore that the ticket page would change before the resale and we would get an alert, so a kind of warning!