Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, franathy said:

I left the group because there was so much chatter it was ridiculous. The original (Cityboy's) group is much better :-) 

The one I am in is silent. Apart from about 5 messages this morning when I posted that the TIPI and CV tix were onsale.

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Yep. Must be on an EE sim though 

That's not true. I am on 02 and entered just fine.

Just now, mocoworm said:

That's not true. I am on 02 and entered just fine.

Your entry won't be valid. It will allow you to enter but probably wont enter you into the prize draw. Or if you do get drawn and they check they will probably disqualify. 

1. The prize draw is open to existing EE consumer Pay As You Go, Pay Monthly and Mobile Broadband customers and existing T-Mobile and Orange consumer Pay Monthly customers only. Only one entry per person.

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

you'd be amazed just how good your chances are winning many competitions. Most people think "i've got no chance" and don't bother.

I can vouch for that! I've won tickets for a fair few festivals over the years, including Glastonbury.

Definitely worth an entry, especially as they don't take much effort!

3 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

I can vouch for that! I've won tickets for a fair few festivals over the years, including Glastonbury.

Definitely worth an entry, especially as they don't take much effort!

I've just entered several festival comps then. Here's hoping as i'm skint

Edited by MadScientist

What happens if you win and you've already got a ticket? (as most of them don't let you know until just before the festival)...

I'm sure you could take some pals, as long as they are already registered with the festival.

Just now, franathy said:

What happens if you win and you've already got a ticket? (as most of them don't let you know until just before the festival)...

If you're entering these competitions for non transferable tickets knowing you already have a ticket. I would do the honest thing and inform the promoters so they can offer it to a runner up. 

Just now, franathy said:

I don't have a ticket (yet) but obviously I'm hoping to get one these sales that's all. Just trying to be positive :-) 

Just tell them and they will offer it to someone else. That's what I plan to do. It would be a bummer to spend all that money and then win though! But it's Glastonbury. Will do anything... 

I don't have a ticket (yet) but obviously I'm hoping to get one these sales that's all. Just trying to be positive :-) 

Yeh fair I didn't mean it quite as it reads. Apologies, i don't really know what they'd do if you have already managed to get one. Probably give it to someone else 

Just now, MadScientist said:

WOO thanks did it then! Is it same code every day?

There's also 5116, 0468, 7005, 2672. They are the batch numbers from the promotional bottles. I didn't buy one though so I feel a bit bad. I went into Tesco and looked at the backs of the bottles haha. 

2 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Yeh fair I didn't mean it quite as it reads. Apologies, i don't really know what they'd do if you have already managed to get one. Probably give it to someone else 

no worries, stressful times... :)