Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Mark_safc said:

In previous years, have they done all the worthy view and tipi stuff on the same day as GA tickets? It just feels like today is the day, but can't bare this if it's going to take all week!

To be honest I cant remember.

Just now, morph100 said:

I think they will wait until campervans etc have sold out, so expect a few more false alerts before the real deal.

I hope not, one friend I'm shopping for needs a campervan pass too, Id imagine he wouldn't be the only one in that position.

1 minute ago, ClementsMike said:

I hope not, one friend I'm shopping for needs a campervan pass too, Id imagine he wouldn't be the only one in that position.

dito

3 minutes ago, siblin said:

Not necessarily no.  There has just been some activity which means it's important to keep a close eye.

Exactly. Last year there was an alert of a page change about 20 minutes before the hour. Might be a coincidence but that is what has just happened ( yes, it was a change for the Tipis but you never know). 

I've just disabled the passcode on my phone as when an alert comes through, my finger is too sweaty and the phone doesn't recognise my print and I'm all fingers an thumbs and keep getting the passcode wrong! 

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Last year the festival office announced when the 'secret resale' was going to be, on Twitter I think. That means nothing I know for this year and I am pretty sure it was the only time it has ever been announced.

They announced it a minute or so after it started, so people who were aggressively on top of things (like many of the ticketless on this thread seem to be) hopefully would have been sorted by that point or at least had a head start.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Last year the festival office announced when the 'secret resale' was going to be, on Twitter I think. That means nothing I know for this year and I am pretty sure it was the only time it has ever been announced.

They didn't preannounce it. They just tweeted that a limited number of tickets were available shortly after the sale page went live.

1 minute ago, Alking said:

I've just disabled the passcode on my phone as when an alert comes through, my finger is too sweaty and the phone doesn't recognise my print and I'm all fingers an thumbs and keep getting the passcode wrong! 

Lmao same here!!!

hahaha that made me chuckle. I am incredibly sweaty today and not from the heat. 

Just now, Keithy said:

They didn't preannounce it. They just tweeted that a limited number of tickets were available shortly after the sale page went live.

And i think i did that because people were emailing and tweeting seetickets and the festival.

1 minute ago, incident said:

They announced it a minute or so after it started, so people who were aggressively on top of things (like many of the ticketless on this thread seem to be) hopefully would have been sorted by that point or at least had a head start.

1 minute ago, Keithy said:

Ah I see, your memories are better than mine. Thanks.

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

I hate to bring news like this but last year I helped a friend on the secret resale day and just checked back - it was at around 3pm on the 18th May so could be a while yet although I have a feeling it will be tomorrow.

Apparently, See Tickets had some technical issues last year, which is why it took a week after the refund deadline. In previous years, it has been the following Monday or Tuesday after refund deadline.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Last year they just announced when they went on sale. Not sure how quick they were but i imagine there would be a bit of a delay. best to be on the ball with page monitors. They usually get a bit heated before a sale giving you a little heads up

glato tweet.png

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mark_safc said:

Apparently, See Tickets had some technical issues last year, which is why it took a week after the refund deadline. In previous years, it has been the following Monday or Tuesday after refund deadline.

in 2014 it was monday for coach sales, and thursday for the GA sales, but I wouldnt assume there would be coach sales this time around

7 minutes ago, morph100 said:

I think they will wait until campervans etc have sold out, so expect a few more false alerts before the real deal.

Agreed-I would have thought there's more logic to reselling in batches like this. Disappointing for those who get a ticket in the resale but can't get any extras they want but I'm sure See just want to get rid of everything as quick and efficiently as they can. 

A couple of years ago, people would sell camper van tickets on eBay or wherever as there were no personal info on them (reg details/photos) is this still the case?

Just now, Alking said:

A couple of years ago, people would sell camper van tickets on eBay or wherever as there were no personal info on them (reg details/photos) is this still the case?

I don't think so.

CV tickets are on sale now though.,

Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd.

Talk about stressful, I literally daren't go anywhere without my phone on megaphone loud mode - even the toilet. Problem is, I have set alerts for this thread and phone on push, so at one point the phone was going mental - my battery was on 14% from fully charged this morning. I just can't take it. 

Plus, I think I'm going to get sacked from my job, I have done NOTHING today!!! This can't carry on all week!

• Upvote 1

No eBay remove all Glasto related tickets