Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, princess4747 said:

But think about the amount of people who may unfortunately miss the notifications, or receive them whilst too busy to access the site etc. I think as long as you're proper on it you've got a chance!

BELIEVE! :)

20 hours ago, cityboy75 said:

everyone who messaged me ive added to WhatsApp, and on a side note anyone downloaded that app called Glascovery its quite good

This forum is fabulous. Managed to get three tickets for my friends last year thanks to everyone here, and hoping to do the same for them this year. Please can i be added to the whatsapp group too. :)

26 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

hmmm ... or your checker lost connectivity?

No false alarms for my checker.

Siblin's running a script checking the registration page, so unless your checker is doing the same no change would have been detected. The change he got was the holding page. 

I honestly believe if your determined to go you get there in the end.

Aslong as your signed up to all the whatsapp groups and email notifications and Web checkers and your fully prepared you have every chance in the secret resale.  Despite there being 400+ people in the whatsapp group some will be busy and miss notifications, some may not be bothered anymore and some just simply miss out.

BELIEVE

29 minutes ago, dj matt james said:

i have been monitoring glastonbury.seetickets.com. My app doesn't even look vaguely like the one above. I have attached a screen shot,

screen shot.jpg

Keb77 posted a screenshot of the notifications so it would look different as your's looks to be of the app. He did get an alert at 10:27 for the glastonbury.seetickets.com page so you should have had one as well. I'm not familiar with the app but I'd check your settings. It might be that you're only monitoring part of the page that didn't change (and it's only really necessary to monitor the 'festival tickets sold out ' bit) whereas Keb77 may be monitoring the whole page. 

1 hour ago, pentura said:

There was also one on Tuesday that year, I know because that's when we got em that year. I'm casually eating lunch at my desk browsing the tickets page every few minutes and BOOM - "Buy Glastonbury tickets"....my sandwich was thrown aside as I hurried for my wallet and details. Never been so delighted to the words "Booking Confirmed" :D

You're absolutely right, I was in an FB group for alerts that year and did find out but by the time I reacted there were barrel scrapings.  I was torn between choosing a coach from either Edinburgh or Glasgow and living just north of Bristol in the couple of minutes it took me to think about it they had both gone too.

It turned out the next day I got some London ones, which was much easier :) 

I honestly believe if your determined to go you get there in the end.

Aslong as your signed up to all the whatsapp groups and email notifications and Web checkers and your fully prepared you have every chance in the secret resale.  Despite there being 400+ people in the whatsapp group some will be busy and miss notifications, some may not be bothered anymore and some just simply miss out.

BELIEVE

how many tickets are we guessing will be available? and how long do they usually take to sell out? dying here!! 

1 minute ago, Honeybane said:

What happens if you have to buy a coach ticket from a place no where near you? Can you pick them up anywhere? The site says you HAVE to be on the coach to collect.

I believe the tickets are handed out on the coach.

Just now, Honeybane said:

What happens if you have to buy a coach ticket from a place no where near you? Can you pick them up anywhere? The site says you HAVE to be on the coach to collect.

It's unlikely there will be any more coach packages sold this year anyway but yes you HAVE to get the coach from the departure point as tickets are handed out on the coach during the journey 

Just now, Honeybane said:

You need to go to that place. In theory the tickets will be left at Gate A query office AFTER the coach arrives at the festival.  But you'll no doubt have to mess about to get hold of it.  Wouldnt bother buying a coach ticket if you arent going to get that coach!

4 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

Fuck sake seetickets saw through my plan and down voted me

32 minutes ago, musky said:

Siblin's running a script checking the registration page, so unless your checker is doing the same no change would have been detected. The change he got was the holding page. 

Now you've confuzed me.

You've said there that he's checking the registration page but got a change to the holding page ... which are two different pages.

I'm not checking the registration page as there's no point to that for tickets, so I wouldn't have detected a change on that,
I am checking two different sales pages on See, neither of which have changed today.

6 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

@Alking welcome :D, I see you managed to break the forum on your first post :P 

They don't release the exact number, but it's safe to assume a good few hundred 

8 minutes ago, stuwilky said:

Yes, I'm a newbie and keep pressing all the wrong buttons so sorry for that! been stalking this page for a while as it is giving me hope! been trying to get tickets frantically from the get go but no joy :( feel its karma as we got tickets last year but decided not to go due to a house move... crazy i know! worst thing is we need 5 tickets so think the only hopes we have are  'no hope' and 'bob hope' :cry:

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

@Alking if you click the far right icon in the post tools that looks like a white SIM card it clears your box completely & you can start again :D

Ahhhh was looking for that! thankyou! 

20 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Now you've confuzed me.

You've said there that he's checking the registration page but got a change to the holding page ... which are two different pages.

I'm not checking the registration page as there's no point to that for tickets, so I wouldn't have detected a change on that,
I am checking two different sales pages on See, neither of which have changed today.

Although it's not worth checking the registration page is it worth having it open already with details in then as soon as tickets become available you hit go?

1 hour ago, princess4747 said:

I do have a techy question if anyone can help. 

If I leave this page open http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/ constantly (PC stays on over night, programs don't get closed etc) with all the details already typed in. Would it work when the tickets do go on sale or would it have timed out or something? 

It's worth a try, maybe in a different browser to the one you'll be doing the F5ing on.

Loading the page does produce a session cookie though, so chances are it could be expired when you click Proceed on ticket day.