Secret resales 2015

Terence99

40 minutes ago, clarkete said:

When I did it, it was Wednesday 8th May 2013 and I think it was about 1pm.

My sister has certainly done it several times for us on her ipad, so I don't see why not, as long as you'r able to put the details in competently on it - which I would probably struggle with on my phone as it would be a pretty small page.

Well let's hope it's not that day hahaha :( 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Olliemars said:

Does anyone know if there's only going to be one secret sale or could there be more?

Nobody knows. Last year there was just the one, the year before there was two (I think) - one for coach tickets and another general. So we'll just have to wait and see what this year brings us.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MadScientist said:

I think everyone should spend the next 2 days resting before the constant web monitoring begins :P

Tell me about it I'm already getting twitchy fingers. I've typed out all my details and put them on my desk in front of my keyboard ready and waiting. 

15 hours ago, clarkete said:

When I did it, it was Wednesday 8th May 2013 and I think it was about 1pm.

There was also one on Tuesday that year, I know because that's when we got em that year. I'm casually eating lunch at my desk browsing the tickets page every few minutes and BOOM - "Buy Glastonbury tickets"....my sandwich was thrown aside as I hurried for my wallet and details. Never been so delighted to the words "Booking Confirmed" :D

Edited by pentura
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, siblin said:

it is indeed - me and the missus just got a 2 person yurt

I'm turning green over here!

' You must have purchased a valid event ticket in order to buy a tent at the Worthy View campsite. A deposit or full price ticket has not been purchased using this registration. ' shut up shut up shut up, seetickets!!! :sorry: 

3 minutes ago, pentura said:

There was also one on Tuesday that year, I know because that's when we got em that year. I'm casually eating lunch at my desk browing the tickets page every few minutes and BOOM - "Buy Glastonbury tickets"....my sandwich was thrown aside as I hurried for my wallet and details. Never been so delighted to the words "Booking Confirmed" :D

I'm getting all tingly just thinking about when I see that page change haha 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

I'm getting all tingly just thinking about when I see that page change haha 

The most stressful 5 seconds of anyones life is seeing the - "Connecting" and the spinning circle beside it on your browser!

I do have a techy question if anyone can help. 

If I leave this page open http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/ constantly (PC stays on over night, programs don't get closed etc) with all the details already typed in. Would it work when the tickets do go on sale or would it have timed out or something? 

Edited by princess4747

3 minutes ago, Travis Tee said:

Have you read this about the 24 hour notice?

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/refunds-deadline-is-friday-registration-also-closing/

It's not good is it

I don't think so... 

Plus the Whatsapp groups I am in total over 350, and I know there's at least 256 in another group...

I think our chances are getting slimmer and slimmer!

8 minutes ago, Travis Tee said:

Have you read this about the 24 hour notice?

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/refunds-deadline-is-friday-registration-also-closing/

It's not good is it

That's for 2011 tickets. Don't think there was a 24hr notice in the last few years

Just now, Donkeyradish said:

I don't think so... 

Plus the Whatsapp groups I am in total over 350, and I know there's at least 256 in another group...

I think our chances are getting slimmer and slimmer!

But think about the amount of people who may unfortunately miss the notifications, or receive them whilst too busy to access the site etc. I think as long as you're proper on it you've got a chance!