Secret resales 2015

Terence99

So we have last years info that the resale came the following week on Monday after the final refund date? Did I read several pages back somebody said that it wasn't the week after the final refund date due to issues at see tickets end?

& do we have any info from previous years as to how long after the final resale date other secret resales have been.

3 hours ago, princess4747 said:

I do have a techy question if anyone can help. 

If I leave this page open http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/ constantly (PC stays on over night, programs don't get closed etc) with all the details already typed in. Would it work when the tickets do go on sale or would it have timed out or something? 

What happens right now when you enter valid details and click proceed? Would it be the final step of the purchase? I might have an idea.

25 minutes ago, Battle_lamb said:

What happens right now when you enter valid details and click proceed? Would it be the final step of the purchase? I might have an idea.

It says admission tickets currently unavailable. 

46 minutes ago, Anderson19 said:

So we have last years info that the resale came the following week on Monday after the final refund date? Did I read several pages back somebody said that it wasn't the week after the final refund date due to issues at see tickets end?

& do we have any info from previous years as to how long after the final resale date other secret resales have been.

That was me.  Last year it was 2 weeks after refund deadline.  the year before it was the week after refund deadline.

Im not sure, but i think last year they had trouble putting them on sale for some reason, which is why they were later, so i'd be on alert from Monday.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, liambarton said:

It says admission tickets currently unavailable 

There's an Android detection app called Web Alert ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.webalert&hl=en ), which not only monitors normal web pages but can also be used like a little bot that repeats your input as it it was a personal secretary. So perhaps you could watch http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/ using the app and fill in the forms (so that the app will regularly do this), then have the page "tickets currently unavailable" watched. There are three possible benefits:

1) It already completes (yes, that may be too optimistic) or kind of reserves the purchase.

2) It's possible they first enable this process before they enable the button to avoid people clicking on the button but the purchase still cannot be realized.

3) In general, it's another way to be made aware of the sale in case another doesn't work reliably

If you use the app, however, make sure to change the frequency of the checks (click the tracker -> edit -> frequency). You can change "Frequency (Wifi)" to a minute. Because it doesn't load images, it does not waste much traffic, so the frequency of checks of your mobile traffic "Frequency (Mobile)" can also be set to one minute and will only be used when wifi isn't available. Loading the other page ( http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras ) takes 9.2 kb , so assuming you're keeping the tracker for 31 days all day long using only mobile traffic and loading the page every minute, it would take 401 mb as the worst case scenario, which isn't very much.

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2015 at 0:17 PM, FatChunks said:

Hi guys, does anyone know if it's possible to register in the time between now and the 'secret resales'? Again - cheers siblin for this.

Yes. Use this link:

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/register

4 minutes ago, jaypercival said:

Hello could anybody help me out by inviting me to a Whatsapp group? Currently running a webchecker also but I don't want to rely on that! In desperate need of a ticket this year missed out on every sale this year:mad:

If there is a WhatsApp group I would also like to be added please? I have monitors going and have been first to post on FB GlastoChat and Reddit when the pages have changed so I can contribute. I am online 24/7 with my job.

Edited by mocoworm

Sorry if this has been asked before but you can never tell unless you spend hours going back through old posts. Just been checking out some of the links that people have posted. I have some mates trying for me as well, if my name is put down as the lead booker/registration will they need my card details or can anyone buy them even if they are not in the list of registered numbers (as they already have tickets).

Cheers

Sorry again if this has been asked before, it would be a nightmare to get all the details in and refused at the end.

TT

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

If there is a WhatsApp group I would also like to be added please? I have monitors going and have been first to post on FB GlastoChat and Reddit when the pages have changed so I can contribute. I am online 24/7 with my job.

Has anyone also got space for me on a what's app group?

1 hour ago, Travis Tee said:

will they need my card details or can anyone buy them

In the main resale a few weeks ago anyone could buy the tickets using their own *debit* card - my mate managed to get mine using his card, and then I settled up with him later.

In the secret resale last year I did this for someone else using my card details.

So I'm expecting we'd be able to pay for someone else's ticket in this secret resale. If we get through!

C.

My god, just been reading through last years thread and seen how successful everyone was..... Can't take it, constantly feel like I'm going to vomit! 

7 minutes ago, Alking said:

My god, just been reading through last years thread and seen how successful everyone was..... Can't take it, constantly feel like I'm going to vomit! 

Do you have a link to that thread? I'm interested in how many people were successful.

25 minutes ago, Ian341 said:

Do you have a link to that thread? I'm interested in how many people were successful.

Yeh, this thread... Around pg 80 ish I think? That may be wrong but go by the date 18th may I believe. 

6 hours ago, Anderson19 said:

Sounds as though there is a lot more people wanting tickets this year though.

im beyond nervous!

There's also a lot of people looking out for others and trying to get tickets for them! I'm very nervous but really trying not to beat myself up about it. I'll be gutted of course but it's not the end of the world! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Travis Tee said:

I have always got tickets on the first round, didn't get a sniff at the resales, but feel very confident being a member of this group. I will have to take my iPad to the gym next week.:rofl:

Will this work? A stronger, fitter, faster iPad? 

• Upvote 3