Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 hours ago, chrishowe9 said:

Hi all! 

Is there any whatsapp chats or anything that can help notify when then resale would be? 

Would appreciate all of the help! 

This is a great thread and hope we all get tickets!

Chris 

Yeah, there's a thread about here somewhere. Probably just temporarily displaced on to page 2. :)

On 22 April 2016 at 9:21 PM, Lucy92 said:

They're tweeting this too when people are asking about another resale. I'm guessing they want to keep it secret. I can't see them breaking the tradition of secret returned ticket resale 

I can't imagine they'd want to miss out on the money from the returned tickets!

The only exception would be if there were so few they'd rather give them out as competition fodder, but if its anything like previous years it'll happen.

Ive just read through the entire thread to see about last years one and the same things were being said, there will be one, there won't be one. It was on May 18th when I'm assuming the deadline for refunds and payments had well passed. Give it a few more weeks guys! 

9 hours ago, siblin said:

I can't imagine they'd want to miss out on the money from the returned tickets!

The only exception would be if there were so few they'd rather give them out as competition fodder, but if its anything like previous years it'll happen.

Fingers crossed :)

1 hour ago, freshhamuk said:

Anyone know how many tickets you were allowed to purchase in one transaction at the 2015 secret resale?

If you go to pages around 65-75 of this thread it's all people getting the tickets I think up to 6 but may have misread. 

Just now, Donkeyradish said:

It's a poo myself every time my Twitter/email/text goes off kinda feeling! 

haha so true, I get such bad anxiety/excitement I can't eat properly. It's awfully terrible. Bloody stupid festival being such a lovely place. <_<

4 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

@princess4747 I literally cannot bare it! I've had a little cry 3 times already (general release, coach and resale) heaven help me if I don't manage 'secret' resale!!! 

My boyfriend and I foolishly agreed to "have a year off Glastonbury" this year. Now we're both deeply regretting it. I've been lucky in the past with buying tickets, so I am praying the secret sale is on. I think hanging around these forums isn't doing me any good haha. 

7 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

My boyfriend and I foolishly agreed to "have a year off Glastonbury" this year. Now we're both deeply regretting it. I've been lucky in the past with buying tickets, so I am praying the secret sale is on. I think hanging around these forums isn't doing me any good haha. 

What sort of mad person takes a year off Glastonbury!! I genuinely can't imagine myself not going or even not wanting to go ever again

Just now, pentura said:

What sort of mad person takes a year off Glastonbury!! I genuinely can't imagine myself not going or even not wanting to go ever again

It's not that we didn't want to go, we've been renovating our house (still are absolute nightmare) and with trying to save for an engagement/wedding funds are tight. But that's what credit cards are for right?! It was a silly decision. 

12 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

It's not that we didn't want to go, we've been renovating our house (still are absolute nightmare) and with trying to save for an engagement/wedding funds are tight. But that's what credit cards are for right?! It was a silly decision. 

Thats understandable! If it were my way, I'd probably have the engagement / wedding at the festival ha ha! There's no point in having a credit card if you're not gonna max it out because of Glastonbury :)

Just now, pentura said:

Thats understandable! If it were my way, I'd probably have the engagement / wedding at the festival ha ha! There's no point in having a credit card if you're not gonna max it out because of Glastonbury :)

That's honestly my dream, be proposed to on the hill watching the sunset/sunrise. He has said that if we manage to get tickets/win tickets then consider it done. If not will have to wait until the next festival haha! 

3 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

That's honestly my dream, be proposed to on the hill watching the sunset/sunrise. He has said that if we manage to get tickets/win tickets then consider it done. If not will have to wait until the next festival haha! 

Of course, if that question does come then you need to consider that he was the guy who convinced you that it wasn't worth going to Glastonbury..

5 minutes ago, incident said:

Of course, if that question does come then you need to consider that he was the guy who convinced you that it wasn't worth going to Glastonbury..

Haha, it was a mutual agreement we made back in August 2015 after we found out we would be taking a financial risk with a dilapidated property. We were being sensible at the time but who has fun being sensible! 

My now husband proposed at Glasto in 2013 :wub: it was epic especially as it was our little boys first Glasto! We had part of our honeymoon at Glasto too (2015) with a bit of a Glasto feel wedding too, getting married a few weeks before the festival.

My husband likes to joke he's not sure if I was more excited about the wedding or the fact we were going to Glasto shortly afterwards!

13 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

My now husband proposed at Glasto in 2013 :wub: it was epic especially as it was our little boys first Glasto! We had part of our honeymoon at Glasto too (2015) with a bit of a Glasto feel wedding too, getting married a few weeks before the festival.

My husband likes to joke he's not sure if I was more excited about the wedding or the fact we were going to Glasto shortly afterwards!

That's so lovely! The thought of it makes me tear up it would be so perfect. I couldn't imagine a better place for it to happen. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

that's lovely

and Glasto is obviously more exciting;)

Edited by shuttlep

9 hours ago, freshhamuk said:

Anyone know how many tickets you were allowed to purchase in one transaction at the 2015 secret resale?

if i recall it was 4, though most people were just looking for that last one for their one remaining mate