Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Oh and a possible lead for two staff tickets on craigslist. Might be a scam, might be legit, dare you roll the dice?

https://london.craigslist.co.uk/tix/6182395294.html

My ticket does not bear a photo I'm 99 per cent sure it is legit has Staff/Performer on tickets and written in a box 

where photo ID required my full name has been written stating Press Guest and guys name and no. also printed Re-Issue 2017

the ticket came with full instructions of the the Hospitality Camping in Woodies and  I'm to take Photo ID to be checked on arrival (Passport)

Hope this of some use 

9 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

My ticket does not bear a photo I'm 99 per cent sure it is legit has Staff/Performer on tickets and written in a box 

where photo ID required my full name has been written stating Press Guest and guys name and no. also printed Re-Issue 2017

the ticket came with full instructions of the the Hospitality Camping in Woodies and  I'm to take Photo ID to be checked on arrival (Passport)

Hope this of some use 

Sounds legit to me Dave. Do you go down Wednesday?

17 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Hope this of some use 

Thanks Dave. It does. 

2 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Trying to decide whether I should get a t-shirt made up with Davetherave2 on it so any guys who have tickets from this thread can Idenify me at the cider bus

I'm toying with making a "secret resale survivor" t shirt. If not I'll be wearing my standard Glastonbury attire - a 3/4 purple velvet jacket

3 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Trying to decide whether I should get a t-shirt made up with Davetherave2 on it so any guys who have tickets from this thread can Idenify me at the cider bus

I sound like a broken record - but theres a WhatsApp group to keep in touch with people on here whilst you are there. Anybody who fancies being in - just DM me and I'll send you a link

Thanks Lucy. You've been really kind. I think I might struggle to get the time off now tbh. It's killing me listening to the girl in the office who going getting excited. I think I will burst into tears when I wave my partner off on Wednesday. 

As you can see I'm taking it well!

Just now, andyb66 said:

Bit of a personal thing to ask :D

At my age I'd take any day of the week!

Andy - you're back on form mate! Yowsa!

1 minute ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I'm toying with making a "secret resale survivor" t shirt. If not I'll be wearing my standard Glastonbury attire - a 3/4 purple velvet jacket

Velvet jacket in this heat. Wow

2 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Well just got an email saying that he's sent the tickets with a tracking reference number. 

I'm scared to check it.

I wonder what he's actually sent me if they're not tickets? I kinda respect the lengths he's gone to if this isn't legit. At least he commuted to the scam!

You know what? You might just have dropped lucky Kinky and its not a con. Top Stuff - get that velvet jacket ironed

6 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Well just got an email saying that he's sent the tickets with a tracking reference number. 

I'm scared to check it.

I wonder what he's actually sent me if they're not tickets? I kinda respect the lengths he's gone to if this isn't legit. At least he commuted to the scam!

I got this feeling he's Legit if so you got a heck of a discount compared with what I paid

1 minute ago, davetherave2 said:

I got this feeling he's Legit if so you got a heck of a discount compared with what I paid

I'm trying not to get excited until the ticket is in my hands.

That said, I am going to be hammering the tracker website harder than seetickets on Glastonbury day

Just now, Kinkyinuit said:

I'm trying not to get excited until the ticket is in my hands.

That said, I am going to be hammering the tracker website harder than seetickets on Glastonbury day

Remember that it can take a few hours for a tracking number to register on the Royal Mail web site - so don't be alarmed if it says number not found until later today.

6 minutes ago, Jonny Bull said:

At the end of the day though still no sign of a secret resale. Gutted. Those that are lucky enough to go make sure you enjoy it (of course you will!), personally I'm going to go into blackout mode and pretend it's a fallow year...

I am with you on that!

What have they done with the returned tickets? I know someone who cancelled 3 tickets :/

23 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I'm scared to check it.

Was the £180 a down payment or the full amount? All sounding good so far, fingers crossed!

I remember seeing a thing online where someone scammed a scammer by sending a box with stones in it for weight :lol: 

Seems like there wasn't enough for any major resale and got rid of any spares to traders/crew/locals etc. 

There's a few of us checking every source possible for a sniff of a ticket but I've finally resigned myself to the fact I'm probably not going. My 'where's Jonny bull' England flag Ive taken for years will go without me and have a laugh at me at my expense no doubt!