Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

Did Scott get banned? Somewhat gutted to have missed that if so!

Must have done as he no longer appears on the list of members.

What a shame - not.

Some people in this world are pathetic and they really were one of the most pathetic I have come across for a while. Bless them.

Edited by Nobody Interesting

2 minutes ago, svphie said:

10 winners will be selected and contacted tomorrow for the EE competition, my fingers and toes are crossed very tightly

Me too! The Thatcher's competition states that winners will be contacted today by phone and email and you have to confirm by midnight to get the prize... No name on the ticket so if you already have a ticket I'm not sure if you can sell or not... Anyone this applies to, I'd be keen! :-) 

4 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

Me too! The Thatcher's competition states that winners will be contacted today by phone and email and you have to confirm by midnight to get the prize... No name on the ticket so if you already have a ticket I'm not sure if you can sell or not... Anyone this applies to, I'd be keen! :-) 

So no ignoring those "No Caller ID" phone calls.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

When I first applied to the Thatchers comp they said you had until May 30th to confirm? 

i think it says you have until the 26th. I may be wrong

Edited by svphie
Think i'm wrong

1 minute ago, svphie said:

i think it says you have until the 26th. I may be wrong

http://glastonbury.thatcherscider.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/

"The Prize Draw will commence at 12:00pm on Monday 10th April 2017 and will end at 11:59pm on Sunday 21st May 2017 (“Prize Draw Promotional Period”). Entries received after the end of the relevant Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid.

Draw will take place at 2pm on Monday 22nd May 2017."

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Bit of a reach, but I'm sure they send an email out about one month before assessed dear Glastonbury ticket holder, which contains useful information. You'd assume they wouldn't do this until all tickets are allocated and sold, and they haven't sent it yet!

i had a fbk memory from yesterday in 2015 which was all about getting an email saying tickets had been dispatched. surely they're close to getting on with this now?

But if I remember correctly, the tipis went on sale and were sold out again a few days after the refund data, then we didn't hear anything from SEE for more than a week, and today one or two more tipis became available and were sold. As all the tipi reservations will have been returned before the refund date, if everything would have gone as planned, all tipis could have been sold in one go.

So it's safe to assume stuff is going wrong in the SEE offices?

2 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

http://glastonbury.thatcherscider.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/

"The Prize Draw will commence at 12:00pm on Monday 10th April 2017 and will end at 11:59pm on Sunday 21st May 2017 (“Prize Draw Promotional Period”). Entries received after the end of the relevant Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid.

Draw will take place at 2pm on Monday 22nd May 2017."

I meant the time you have to reply if you win. But someone said the 30th and i think it may be that. Theres way too many dates floating around my head :/

Just now, Robinn said:

But if I remember correctly, the tipis went on sale and were sold out again a few days after the refund data, then we didn't hear anything from SEE for more than a week, and today one or two more tipis became available and were sold. As all the tipi reservations will have been returned before the refund date, if everything would have gone as planned, all tipis could have been sold in one go.

So it's safe to assume stuff is going wrong in the SEE offices?

Not a single ticket has been sent out yet as far as I can tell - last year 35% had been sent by now.

Just now, svphie said:

I meant the time you have to reply if you win. But someone said the 30th and i think it may be that. Theres way too many dates floating around my head :/

ohh hahaha, yeah you have a week to reply thank goodness. but got nothing from them yet :(

"Winners will be notified by telephone and email on Monday 22nd May 2017. If you are a winner, you must respond by 11:59pm on Monday 29th May 2017 to claim your prize."