Secret resales 2015

Terence99

58 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

As in, I heard this from a girl I barely know, who heard it from a woman who heard it from her son. So, probably nothing to it. But I thought I would pass it on. Also to clarify, here's the text "I hav heard that seetickets hav had a problem. Next week will be the time" then when asked who told her she said "My son. He knows stuff!!!" <-- that's THREE exclamation points guyz.

funny, I gave my mum the exact same information...

what we will probably see is tipis to go on sale, or worthy view sell out, so the main page changes, then watch how fast this thread will light up. there has been a distinct lack of trolling from SEE thus far. the buttons last year were going crazy and changing several times an hour, and this thread literally moved faster than it was possible to download it. its all been relatively tame so far this year

21 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

These two stories are also great for some  late evening light 'informative' reading...

https://thetab.com/2014/07/03/we-broke-into-glastonbury-this-year-heres-how-16754

Edited by yehbutnobut
forgot the fecking link dinnums

Hi guys, I know it's probably been answered before but, what's the best web checker?

I downloaded one on my iphone and paid 6.99 to upgrade to pro and it's pretty awful.

So here's my Q. Whats the best, free, web checker that updates every minute or so that will update me on laptop or smart device?

please and thankyou.

4 minutes ago, Renfield said:

Hi guys, I know it's probably been answered before but, what's the best web checker?

I downloaded one on my iphone and paid 6.99 to upgrade to pro and it's pretty awful.

So here's my Q. Whats the best, free, web checker that updates every minute or so that will update me on laptop or smart device?

please and thankyou.

Send a dm to @siblin and he should be able to add you to his page checker. If you are in the Uk then checkpage.co.uk

Oh and you don't need it to update every minute. If you have a page checker it watches a specific webpage and notifies you if that webpage changes.

Edited by MilkyJoe
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Renfield said:

please and thankyou.

theres a bunch of them

Neil has checkpage

Distill is mentioned a lot

my favourite is Check4change for firefox

edit# you asked for free, C4C all the way, you can check every second or 2 if you want, you need the window open though

Edited by Michaels denim shorts
  • Upvote 1