Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Can anyone remember the actual date the resale was last year? I recall it being in the afternoon between 3-4pm just can't remember the day. 

it was about 3.45 if i remember correctly...

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

It's taking over my life and I'm not even going! I'm enjoying the sense of community though. 

Every yeat the eFests Secret Sales Splinter Group has a very intense and very special bond for about 1-3 weeks, then massive celebrations at the eFests meet, or commisserations as the TV coverage is studiously avoided for the whole weekend by the unlucky group

It's sods law it will be tomorrow. I'm away all day and will only be able to check sporadically on my phone. My friend is taking over the watch but it doesn't feel right not manning it myself. So it will be tomorrow - nailed on.

8 minutes ago, gibble said:

It's sods law it will be tomorrow. I'm away all day and will only be able to check sporadically on my phone. My friend is taking over the watch but it doesn't feel right not manning it myself. So it will be tomorrow - nailed on.

Last year it was the 12th at 3.45, in 2015 it was the 18th at 3.02 (I think) but I remember reading somewhere that there was an issue with refunds in 2015 which caused a delay for the resale. I think you should be okay for tomorrow but it does seem to be a bit random. 

2 minutes ago, Hopeful1 said:

Sorry not had time to read back. Saw something had been going on! 

I totally understand, i wouldnt want to dig through the past 20 pages. Its mainly just us all freaking out anyway

8 minutes ago, Celery said:

Anyone know how long the page checker email usually takes to come through?? Trying to teach a class right now without letting on where my real focus is... 

How exactly do you do that??!!

Checkpage email came through at 9.26, same time as the text.