Secret resales 2015

Terence99

It took me several minutes to track down my mates' reg numbers and postcodes from some Facebook group set up back in October! ... and by the time I had logged in to buy their tickets, they had beat me to it (thanks to the WhatsApp group, I think)

Great work everybody - Glastonbury just got that little bit more special.

Also nice to know in the future that with tickets getting increasingly harder to purchase in the regular sales, we always have this fallback option (if you put in the necessary leg work :) )

Great stuff :) well done. I think the secret resales *can* be easier because of the lower volumes of traffic, just have to have our wits about us

I was at work today. But thankfully my friend got ours. I've just been looking at all the comments today. And I can't believe how helpfull everyone has been just last couple of weeks. Even people who had got there tickets were trying to help others. I take my hat off to all of you.... I can not wait to be at glaso!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!! By far the best festival... Am I right ? Or am I right ??

I am absolutely buzzing now!

I was a bit of an emotional wreck earlier, and forgot to say well done to everyone and thanks to Alan!!

So well done and thanks guys!! 5 weeks!

and you were all ready to give up!

I think I'm gonna have trouble sleeping, and I wasn't even getting tickets!

I have been keeping an eye on this thread for a couple of weeks. All but two of our group got tickets this year. Luckily, I managed to get the additional two this afternoon. Thankfully we will all be together once again for our 10th Glastonbury.

Reading through all the comments and watching everybody help each other out, now that is the true spirit of Glastonbury.

I'm made up that the majority on here managed to get their tickets. I hope you all have a truly magical time.

CONGRATS!

I was so lucky to be on my break at work, I was sat at my computer on this thread at 3pm chatting to some over the desk and I refreshed this thread and saw someone post 'go go go' my backside fell out and I froze for a second, composed myself and got my mates details and got tickets. The page seemed to take hours to confirm booking complete.

Luckily my other mate text me asking if I was sorted as he'd just tried my mates reg so he had it backed up.

But I just want to say what a pleasure it's been over the last weeks reading this thread. As so many have said previously said this just embodies everything that's great about Glastonbury. I'm so glad to see so many like minded individuals will now be at the festival. I sorted my ticket in October but my friend has never been and I'm so happy he's going to experience it all for the 1st time.

Siblin you're a genuine legend for this. Hope you have a great festival. I'll try to swing past the meet and get you a beer, part of me think you won't struggle for a beer all weekend.

WOO!

Yes a big thank you to Cityboy and Siblin. Whatsapp pinged and before looking I knew we were on. Had page opened in work, refreshed and straight in. Got my cousin sorted after a complete pantomime with her last few weeks. Delighted for everyone who got sorted. Looking forward to the megalash with you all next month!

YES!

Got the two extra tickets I needed, thank you very much Siblin and Cityboy absolute heroes!!

GLASTONBURYYY!

I actually nearly missed getting my ticket was in the toilet and didn't take my phone and when I got back had messages and phone calls galore still have to pinch myself now I'm wondering what im going to do with my says at work now and really looking forward to meeting up with people

YES CITY BOY!

now wheres that clashfinder? Get in!!!!!!

IT'LL BE HERE FOR YOU WHEN THE LINE UPS IS OUT. WOO! http:///s/g2015/?user=03hn4d.xy

Still buzzing after earlier! Amazing! !

BUZZING FOR YOU LA!

I was at work today. But thankfully my friend got ours. I've just been looking at all the comments today. And I can't believe how helpfull everyone has been just last couple of weeks. Even people who had got there tickets were trying to help others. I take my hat off to all of you.... I can not wait to be at glaso!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!! By far the best festival... Am I right ? Or am I right ??

swanson-dance.gif

I am absolutely buzzing now!

I was a bit of an emotional wreck earlier, and forgot to say well done to everyone and thanks to Alan!!

So well done and thanks guys!! 5 weeks!

NICE JOB ALAN. TOM WELLS IS GOING TO GLASTOOOOOOOOO!!!

Missed this! Do we think that's it then?

I had follow that page set up which worked fine last year but not a sausage despite updating the address. Anyone else have this problem?

I didn't receive an alert from Follow That Page, although I was only using the free hourly checks. I was going to spring for the 10 minute checks but instead put my faith in Siblin's alerts and the Whatsapp group.

the image score thing is a bit experimental and doesn't deal with the redirects see tickets perform very well. basically they changed a redirect first, then changed the content of the page.

guess it confirms what we already knew.. when things look like something might happen be on high alert!

Ah that would make sense. All the alerts before the hour certainly helped me - I was driving at the time and pulled over to see what was going on. Luckily I was still at it come 3pm.

Thanks once again for all your work Siblin!

Missed out due to a 15 min meeting but well done to all those who persevered and got their tickets!

I was only trying for friends as had my own so not the end of the world but gutting nontheless after many hours of watching. But thanks to this forum for all the info and alerts (I relied on this thread alert and that was more than enough!) and for the endless optimism.

See you at the cider bus. :)

I've stopped running round the office now, still got the biggest smile on my face though!

Siblin..Thank you so much. I never would've got them without you! LEGEND!

To everyone in here for keeping our hopes up and giving us something to talk about while waiting...SEE YOU AT GLASTONBURY!!

Next Tuesday 4pm keep that in your diary for those without tickets

Interesting. Can I assume that this will be just for the remaining coach tickets?

Does anyone know how the coach tickets resale works? Is it more or less the same as when you purchase general coach tickets, I.e. you select a collection location and an available time slot (at least for London you can select a time)?

In positive news. One of the girls I managed to get a ticket for yesterday has promised me a lap dance apparently. :)

Erm, I've been trying to downplay my involvement, but when lapdances are on offer, wheres mine?!?

• Upvote 3