Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Michaelgball said:

This must be your first secret resale lol. This shit happens, the only time you should give up is after it happens.

If it was completely silent i'd be more concerned but all this page activity only points towards the fact it will be happening in the upcoming week. 

it is my first :-)

Just now, Michaelgball said:

This must be your first secret resale lol. This shit happens, the only time you should give up is after it happens.

If it was completely silent i'd be more concerned but all this page activity only points towards the fact it will be happening in the upcoming week. 

This is all about how when we start discussing other festivals the activity seemed to start on SEE pages, as if they're afraid of us losing interest. (Of course, correllation does not imply causation...) ;)

Just now, MadScientist said:

WELL THAT WAS THE MOST STRESSFUL 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE 

just received another update from siblin AND AT THAT MOMENT MY LAPTOP DECIDES TO TURN ITSELF OFF. Not only that but my iPhone stopped connecting to the fucking wifi as well. Ran downstairs in hysterics and tried to turn on the slow as fuck out of date computer that is in the house and it starts doing a fucking update instead of turning on.

OH MY GOD 

Welcome back. I got the notification on my phone and literally sprinted across the office holding a coffee

3 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

just received another update from siblin AND AT THAT MOMENT MY LAPTOP DECIDES TO TURN ITSELF OFF. Not only that but my iPhone stopped connecting to the fucking wifi as well. Ran downstairs in hysterics and tried to turn on the slow as fuck out of date computer that is in the house and it starts doing a fucking update instead of turning on.

OH MY GOD 

My computer has been doing the update promt thing since 9am......"postpone"...10 mins later..."postpone"

NOT TODAY

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

OH MY GOD 

I literally hate computers.

Just now, billum said:

This is all about how when we start discussing other festivals the activity seemed to start on SEE pages, as if they're afraid of us losing interest. (Of course, correllation does not imply causation...) ;)

that was the plan - I had my poker face on whilst typing.....

Just now, pentura said:

My computer has been doing the update promt thing since 9am......"postpone"...10 mins later..."postpone"

NOT TODAY

Noooo! I had a message saying my update is due today but it doesn't give me a warning, OH NO! It just UPDATES ITSELF. I swear to god if it happens at an important time I am DONE. 

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

OH MY GOD 

I know this isn't funny but... :lol:

All sorted now I hope? :)

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Noooo! I had a message saying my update is due today but it doesn't give me a warning, OH NO! It just UPDATES ITSELF. I swear to god if it happens at an important time I am DONE. 

That ain't good! Mine seems to be running at a slightly slower speed due to the update but it can politely wait!

Just now, tabasco said:

Important advice to everyone;

If you're on the toilet when the alerts start going off, don't strain. You could give yourself a haemorrhoid or even an aneurysm.

Worth it, surely? It'll heal over several months or so, and YOU GET TO GO TO GLASTONBURY

1 minute ago, siblin said:

I got the update from my system and I was in a meeting.  I was half tempted to run out of the meeting to check, and I don't even need a ticket!  Its turned me into a monster

We've been sucked in!!! 2014 was my first year and I remember your alerts from then. I honestly just follow this to see what's happening.... I'm trying for a friend too :)

4 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Important advice to everyone;

If you're on the toilet when the alerts start going off, don't strain. You could give yourself a haemorrhoid or even an aneurysm.

No more +1 votes left (from yesterday???) but a haemorrhoid is well worth it....kinda

3 minutes ago, pentura said:

NOT TODAY

I had this first thing, I postponed for 4 hours, that must be nearly up, not had another deferral message, on my toolbar it says restart to finish installing, NOOOOO, i fear a shutdown is imminent, it's a sign