Pyramid subs

Matt42

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well seemingly self-confirmed. Given to the wild was a big album for them and with number 4 coming I dont see why not. that or a potential other stage headliner?

I'd say Other sub or 3rd down on Other. They've been away for a while now so can't see them coming back and automatically jumping into much higher spots than they'd have got before this new album. Supporting Kasabian on an arena tour isn't really the mark of a Pyramid sub/Other stage headliner either.

I'd like to see them get a big slot like Other stage headliner at some point though as I think they'd do really well in it.

I really want to see the Maccabees but don't see them headlining, though I do see them subbing the Pyramid, Elbow have done it twice and although different musically I see them on that level now, though I have to say I've seen them live twice, once on their first Glasto in 2009 and again at the Alley pally and I reckon they are best seen at a festival in the light,i've also seen them on you tube given a stonking performance in the light doing Born to the Wild.

I'd say Other sub or 3rd down on Other. They've been away for a while now so can't see them coming back and automatically jumping into much higher spots than they'd have got before this new album. Supporting Kasabian on an arena tour isn't really the mark of a Pyramid sub/Other stage headliner either.

I'd like to see them get a big slot like Other stage headliner at some point though as I think they'd do really well in it.

Valid points reference them supporting kasabian so maybe it would be too much for a other headline slot.

would also love to see it though, they would absolutely nail it. very very good live

Valid points reference them supporting kasabian so maybe it would be too much for a other headline slot.

would also love to see it though, they would absolutely nail it. very very good live

I've only ever seen them in support slots (The Black Keys and Kasabian) but they were good both times, probably better than The Black Keys on the night actually. The new stuff sounded good too so I'll go and see them when they tour the new album.

Right, who is this Ben Howard chap?

Headlined Jersey Live last year- no crowd interaction at all - massive silent gaps between songs - attitude that was abysmal - swore at the crowd on numerous occassions and didnt engage in a nice way at all ......played mostly new songs that were dull dull and dull

Maybe he was having a bad day headlining !

Headlined Jersey Live last year- no crowd interaction at all - massive silent gaps between songs - attitude that was abysmal - swore at the crowd on numerous occassions and didnt engage in a nice way at all ......played mostly new songs that were dull dull and dull

Maybe he was having a bad day headlining !

he was unbelievably good on the pyramid in 2013!

was never a big fan before hand but he blew me away.

and the new album is extremely good