Weather thread 2015

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Watford fan, I know it's not over until it's over, we lost 1st place with the last kick of the game because a fan chucked a flare on the pitch and distracted the players momentarily.

Even at 5-2 with 10 minutes to go we need to focus and not do anything stupid, let's take off a striker and switch to a 4-5-1.

Edited by tweed1981

I think you're all great. And I've spent nearly a whole year praising the weather gods in the thread next door. Let's be honest we all pretty much want the same thing.

Praise us all.

Have you been at the drink supply already?

We all want the same thing. We all, you could say, dream the same dream.

Oh-oh.

As a Watford fan, I know it's not over until it's over, we lost 1st place with the last kick of the game because a fan chucked a flare on the pitch and distracted the players momentarily.

Even at 5-2 with 10 minutes to go we need to focus and not do anything stupid, let's take off a striker and switch to a 4-5-1.

Wednesday fan here. Was at Vicarage Road that day. What was your fan doing with Gomes?

He was absolutely Gillespie'd.

Have you been at the drink supply already?

We all want the same thing. We all, you could say, dream the same dream.

Oh-oh.

Don't put that song in my head......

Wednesday fan here. Was at Vicarage Road that day. What was your fan doing with Gomes?

Wednesday fan here too. Did my shins a right injury celebrating that goal. (sorry tweed1981)

I was on the sidelines right by the Wednesday bench for that game (working for a certain televisual show)

The scenes both then and then in the tunnel after will live in my mind for a very long time

Edited by Alcatraz

*sniggers*

I don't know, I think the imbecile was trying to hug him?

What are the chances of two Wednesday fans being on the weather thread, at least it means we all know you can't take anything for granted until the final whistle.

Potential for thunderstorms (like 2005)? Maybe according to net weather guys (although I think thats just after the festival)?

https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/83255-model-output-discussion-1st-june-2015-12z/page-40

It's after the festival. Don't let yourself get too jumpy, and remember folk LOVE to report bad glasto weather news if they can find straws to clutch at

Wait until there's some agreement, not a single mention - for the moment we can feel fairly happy

It was hard going at times, but all in all, it was glorious.

Its the only glastonbury we left early. 2009, 11 and 14 we have gone at 11 ish on the monday, but we left straight after stevie wonder. Didnt drink all day Sunday after being in a bad way on the saturday. Was pretty sober due to the weather all through.

I did enjoy myself but 2009, 11 and 14 were much preferable weather wise for me.

Its the only glastonbury we left early. 2009, 11 and 14 we have gone at 11 ish on the monday, but we left straight after stevie wonder. Didnt drink all day Sunday after being in a bad way on the saturday. Was pretty sober due to the weather all through.

I did enjoy myself but 2009, 11 and 14 were much preferable weather wise for me.

The currently forecast sunshine, clouds n moderate temperatures would be perfect.

IIRC it was mid twenties, but yeah exactly that - I remember explaining when I got back home about how punishing that heat was and they were bewildered. So still, so much sun sitting there trying to work out whether fanning yourself got you cooler or the effort warmed you up because if you got it wrong you might pass out soon no thanks