Lineup 2016

Matt42

Just now, dentalplan said:

Filled in the clashfinder and it still seems there are too few acts on Lock Up/The Pit across the days. Wouldn't bet against Good Charlotte headlining before the coheadliners take to stage but that still leaves the other two days. Also no Dance Stage acts were added at all.

Good Charlotte finishing before Biffy would be ideal for me. I'm all for that :P 

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full list of additions:

Big Narstie, Third Eye Blind, Deaf Havana, Låpsley, Charlie Sloth, Arcane Roots, Clutch, The Virginmarys, Whitney, Fickle Friends, Ghost Town, Greywind, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Palace, Will Joseph Cook,Gnash, Sneakbo, Baauer, Mick Jenkins, Kiko Bun, Troyboi, The Range, Rude Kid, White Miles.

Just looked at the Leeds clashfinder - I know it's currently just guesswork anyway but perhaps The Pit will end really early on the Friday, kinda like how the lockup ended early on the Saturday in 2014. That would mean Good Charlotte won't clash with Biffy or FOB, and it would mean there still aren't 4 unannounced acts for that stage earlier in the day.

Edit - should have read the thread properly before writing this, just realised @dentalplan basically made the same point earlier.

Edited by dylangraham

34 minutes ago, dylangraham said:

Just looked at the Leeds clashfinder - I know it's currently just guesswork anyway but perhaps The Pit will end really early on the Friday, kinda like how the lockup ended early on the Saturday in 2014. That would mean Good Charlotte won't clash with Biffy or FOB, and it would mean there still aren't 4 unannounced acts for that stage earlier in the day.

Edit - should have read the thread properly before writing this, just realised @dentalplan basically made the same point earlier.

Yeah I was thinking about removing some of the [?] boxes and moving stuff earlier but it's your clashfinder so I didn't wanna fux widdit too much. But yeah seeing as there are fairly few acts on that day I can certainly see that being how it works out. There aren't that many acts on the Saturday either so it looks as if they could have Mastodon finish up before Chilis too; no major cause (certainly not as much as avoiding clashing with Metallica last year) I suppose but I guess a lot of the rock audience will be wanting to catch the Funky Monks.

24 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah I was thinking about removing some of the [?] boxes and moving stuff earlier but it's your clashfinder so I didn't wanna fux widdit too much. But yeah seeing as there are fairly few acts on that day I can certainly see that being how it works out. There aren't that many acts on the Saturday either so it looks as if they could have Mastodon finish up before Chilis too; no major cause (certainly not as much as avoiding clashing with Metallica last year) I suppose but I guess a lot of the rock audience will be wanting to catch the Funky Monks.

Nah go ahead man I'm not bothered about people messing around with it as long as it's logical and not just messing things up for no apparent reason - it's all guesswork at this stage anyway!

51 minutes ago, dylangraham said:

Nah go ahead man I'm not bothered about people messing around with it as long as it's logical and not just messing things up for no apparent reason - it's all guesswork at this stage anyway!

Hmm I'll try do it when some hints about who doesn't clash with who come out, as they usually do.

NME Stage looks pretty full, I've noticed. No sizeable gaps for things like secret sets - though only the last one and the TCV one yonks ago were in the middle of an NME Stage bill.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Hmm I'll try do it when some hints about who doesn't clash with who come out, as they usually do.

NME Stage looks pretty full, I've noticed. No sizeable gaps for things like secret sets - though only the last one and the TCV one yonks ago were in the middle of an NME Stage bill.

Perhaps a secret set on The Pit at some point?

1 hour ago, rivalschools.price said:

What an addition Clutch is.

Never thought I'd see them a Reading.

ive seen these coutless times, awesome every time

Surprised they are lower on the bill than Skiinded though.

Skindred are bigger that Clutch are, Skindred played Brixton in their last tour, Clutch played Shepherd's Bush Empire.