Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hamishrankin said:

yeah sold out in 20 minutes, didn't get tickets unfortunately 

Would have tried to get tickets but i have work tomorrow and it's pretty hard to finish work at 5 and make it from Essex to Glasgow in a couple of hours...will be interesting to see if they play much new stuff or not, might give some insight into their Download setlist, which will help me decide to see them or Korn.

4 hours ago, justanothername said:

And I reckon PUP will be announced tomorrow. They announced tour dates which start on the Monday after R&L yesterday and that's cool because PUP are banging (and so is their new album)

Would be buzzin for a PUP announcement, the new album is ace. Had a chat with Christian from the Hotelier in Glasgow a couple weeks ago and he said they were looking to be back in the UK around late summer/early autumn, so it'd be great to see them pop up too. 

There's not a lot of room for Catfish unless they're going to be opening one of the stages, but otherwise I'd say there's a good chance with them just releasing an album and their tour going on sale on the same day. It's a shame because they're fantastic live and really popular with a lot of the R+L crowd, also frustrating to see them playing so many other majors.

30 minutes ago, AndrewSmith said:

Not being responsive on any of their pages to loads of people asking, no leaks or rumours anywhere.

This could easily be really poor so not worth anyone leaking or the best kept announcement they've had in years.

Hoping for the later, expecting the other

46 minutes ago, AndrewSmith said:

Not being responsive on any of their pages to loads of people asking, no leaks or rumours anywhere.

This could easily be really poor so not worth anyone leaking or the best kept announcement they've had in years.

There are never leaks for announcements this far on in the year. They're just small band announcements to fill up the stages. Doesn't mean the bands can't be good tho.

Deaf Havana haven't really ever moved up much, they've alternated between 4th in the tent and 1st or 2nd or main. I know the last time they played the tent is considered their best show by the band. They've been through a lot of shit with management so I'm guessing they're just glad to be booked.

Arcane Roots is a great addition.

Meh, nothing on there does anything for me. Clutch on Main stands out as weird to me, would have expected them for The Pit seeing how Dan P Carter is a huge fan. 

Except Baauer. Only just spotted that. That is a great booking. 

Edited by Andre91